If you heard a gun shot what would you do?

RUN!!! 🔫 = 😫

• RUN!!
  • Scream!
  • Hide!
  • Look around
  • Go see what happend
  • *Pulls out gun* 🔫

Most Helpful Girl

• This has happened before and believe me it's not easy when it actually happens. I ran home (happened in neighborhood) and the cops had the entire area blocked. No one could come home from work or get out of the neighborhood. My aunt had to go stay at a friends house that night.

What Guys Said 28

• for those of you wanting to pull a gun; just fiy. by the time you got your gun out, the person is either gone or has planted 5 rounds in your chest.
    Better dive for cover first.

In fact, the best idea is to just stay away, and get in cover. Don't get involved unless you absolutely have to. Sure, you CAN play a hero, but the other person got a gun too. Is it really worth it?
    Just asking

• Look to see where it is coming from. Then assess my environment. If I can't escape or hide for cover, I have to fight.

• look around to see where it came from so i can run in the other direction and hide *pulls out gun* scream freeze duh!

• Get out my armor and war paint

• depends on where i'm... if i'm at home nothing at all...

if i was on da street... then i'd be thinkin... "if only i had a gun as well... y gun-ownership's banned? shit... now let's see how can i escape from here being unarmed?"

• enter code to my safe and grab my gun

• Of course I would run!!

• About a year ago there was a drive-by on the house across the street from me. Man the flashes from the gun lit up my dark room as I dove on the ground and got as flat as I could.. broke my laptop in the processes

• If I'm in the house, nothing.
    If I'm outside, I'm getting on the ground. As my dad would say, "A stray bullet has no name".

• i would fix the bullet hole in my floor where i just shot a spider
    xD

• I'd fucking hide lol... I ain't got time for armed conflict.

• Probably just stand there dumbfounded wondering if I just got shot and shock is somehow preventing me from feeling pain.

• Nothing probably, just walk away from where I heard the gunshots.

• Run towards it... afterall its what I'm trained to do XD

• I fired WAYYYY TOO MANY GUNS so I wouldn't care actually

• Nothing, unless I had more of an indication what was going on.

• If home pull out my Mossberg 500 and patiently aim at the door while the 911 operator is on speaker...

If not home, drop to floor and pray I don't get hit by astray bullet..

• pull mine out and get ready for a fight

• I'd go seek shelter. I wouldn't go home because what if those people follow me for some reason and find out where I live?

• Its normal thing where I live lol
    I would go and see

• I'd leg it.

• *Pulls out my dad's Colt 45*

• Pull out my own gun and see what's going on

• I'm used to hearing gunshots (hunters and such) so it wouldn't phase me too much.

• go and investigate, haha

• In the county where I live, depending on the season, gunshots are a pretty common occurrence. Until recently my neighbor three houses along used to shoot a pistol in his back yard pretty regularly.

There are 200,000 people living here and there have been four murders in the last ten years. That's about 1/5 the murder rate for the UK where guns are essentially banned. Of course murder is much more likely in cities and there are no cities here, the largest town is 50,000 people but I expect our murder rate is in line with the murder rate of rural part of the UK (except Midsomer Worthy of course). It's not the guns you see, it's the people and the culture.

• Drop to the ground, wait for another shot. If none come, look cautiously for a direction to see if someone is armed, then call 911.

• Laugh, the dumbass deserved it.

What Girls Said 13

• i would RUN for my freaking life lol until i found somewhere safe enough to hide.

look at y'all in this poll acting all brave. we'll c what youd do in real life :P

• I'd run away. Far away.

static.tumblr.com/.../...atic_jack-sparrow-run.gif

And then I'd call the cops.

• Well, I'd like to say run, but I'd probably scream. I have really bad anxiety and my anxiety causes me to scare easily so if I heard something like that I'd probably freak and scream. I might get disoriented after that and not know what to do. I don't think I'd run away immediately, though.

• G Look into the sky, expecting to see fireworks.

• Depends on where I am. I actually was in bed the other night and I heard gunshots clear as day. Turns out someone had shot at the house across the street from me.

• Hit the floor. o. O

• I'd duck down if I was in a place or in a car. If I was outside I'd run. Last month when I was driving to school on the highway I heard gun shots and me and everyone on the road skidded off and ducked down over the wheel. It turned out it was a cop shooting this guy because he had a gun and was about to jump over the bridge. They thought he would've fell forward but he fell backwards over the bridge. I was late to school that day. 😐

• Voted F.. but I only have a knife with me all the time lol so substitute that.

• I live in the country part of Pennsylvania so it isn't uncommon to hear gunshots practically every day

• I hear random gunshots all the time, turns out I just live next door to a farm who's owner and his daughters are fucking crazy bitches who know how to handle a gun, even if the youngest daughter is like 8 maybe 9. So I'm used to this crap by now.

• Pull my umbrella out and fly away like Mary Poppins.

• Ignore it.

• I would most likely confuse it with a fire work. :D! ... and hope that it is... D: