I am so pissed at my best friend, what should I do?

She asked me like if I am free or not, so that we can go out for dinner and I am like I have big assignments to do, so I can't come and she called me like 2-3 times and she forced me to come, so then I am like okay and I was running short of time, so I was like I will do the assignment today and as I reached home from college I didn't eat anything as I had less time and I had to exercise and then I washed my hair and then I couldnt find any good clothes but then finally I found something casual but my cupboard was in a mess and then I call her also like 2-3 times like what are you wearing and when should I leave and all. She had told me we will go for dinner at 8, then I call her around 6.30/7 or something that should I leave and she is like I am outside for my sisters wedding shopping I will take 1 hour and then at 7.50 I call her that should I leave as my driver had to go for his other job so even he had to leave so then I call my friend and I tell her that I will have to leave now cause my driver has to go and then she is like areyyy ya and then she giggles in a very weird way and then that awkward silence is there and then she is like okay then I will meet you tomorrow and I was like okay. If she really wanted me to come for dinner she could at least offer me like should I come to pick you up or something cause she can drive or evenher sister is there who can drive, its anyways not that far. Its like I changed my whole plan for her and she couldnt even ask that can I pick you? This other friend of mine wants to meet me so she is like lets meet and call your best friend also, so should I tell this friend that we will call her some other time or should I just call my best friend?

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• I tried to read this, but constant likes and lack of pharagrafs made it impossible.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha sorry I am just too angry. I will type it again for you.

• Show All
    • then she is like areyyy ya and then she giggles in a very weird way and then that awkward silence is there and then she is like okay then I will meet you tomorrow and I said okay. If she really wanted me to come for dinner she could at least offer me like should I come to pick you up or something cause she can drive or even her sister is there who can drive, its anyways not that far.
      Its like I changed my whole plan for her and she couldnt even ask that can I pick you? This other friend of mine wants to meet me so she is like lets meet and call your best friend also, so should I tell this friend that we will call her some other time or should I just call my best friend?

• Please reply soon... :)

• Jesus... ever heard of commas and periods and that kinda stuff? I thought you're at college? Is that how you write your papers?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was angry so I was writing in a hurry and before pointing out at my mistakes you correct your grammar. Seriously "I thought you're at college"? and No I don't write my papers like this in college and who are you to judge me. Be Humble Dude.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.