Would you rather be poor but get all the sex you want or rich and never have sex?

• Poor but get all the sex I want
  • Rich but never have sex

Most Helpful Guy

• I already don't have sex. I've already had it, and really, it's not that great. Especially ones you've tried opiates. Opiates are way better than sex. I mean. Sex is good, but not as good as being rich. Of course, the possibility for future sex is marginally possible. But, money tops sex. Especially if I can still choke the snake, it's fine by me.

Definitely money. I could buy all the endorphins I wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live comfortably (not super rich, but definitely more than average) but already don't have sex. I would pick sex with the man I want any time we want it over money.

What Guys Said 8

• Voted B. I'd choose money over sex any day! Sex does not feed me, get me a roof over my head or bring me a car.

• I've lived most of my life without sex, but money has always been an issue.

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy me a boat." Which is pretty damn close.

• If you are rich then you don't need sex! Gold diggers will do sex./ blow you with you, you just need to lay there, money is everything...
    And people who says 'money cannot buy everything are morons, who don't know right place, and right time to be ready with right price..

• If the sex comes with a relationship, poor. Otherwise... poor because I might find a girl to have a relationship and sex with in my own time, but that's off the table with the rich.

• Rich and no sex. I don't need sex in my life. But I need money to fulfill my dreams. Working on it.

• Rich as sex is rare

• In the scenario if you choose poor you get all the sex you want. Anytime, anywhere.

• They make that promise anyway it soon dies out and leaves you secretly masturbating in the bathroom

• I'll keep the money

• Poor and get all the sex I want. Start charging these mo fos and become rich.

What Girls Said 3

• DO YOU KNOW THE POSSIBLITIES FOR BEING RICH EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE SEX?

ALL THAT FOOD, YOU CAN AFFORD COLLEGE, YOU CAN HELP YOUR FAMILY OUT, DONATE A LOT OF MONEY TO CHARITY, LIKE CMON ALL FOR GIVING UP SEX. WHO NEEDS SEX? I wasn't gonna have kids anyway.

• Go to a brothel. Problem solved.

• In this scenario the rich person can't have sex.

• I'd rather be rich. I'm a virgin anyways.

• Money, honey.