Something new for my hair?

So, I want to do something different with my hair and I don't know what. Thing is, I'm afraid that I'd probably regret it. As you can see in the picture below the right side is shorter than the rest of the hair. Probably I won't be allowed to dye them because my hair color is 'unusual'. If that helps, I have black eyebrows. Any hairstyle- haircut advice?
Thank you in advance :)
Something new for my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what your face looks like, but I would dye it a bit darker if you can. However if not that, then cut it to even out, and get rid of dead ends! You can try long layers x

• Well.. some people say I have a heart-shaped face while some others say I have oval. My eyes are big & brown and tilt (if that's the right word) down a bit, my eyelashes are long. Um, my nose is close to Selena Gomez'es and my lips are close to the strong cupid's bow style but they're not exactly like that. Is this any help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think u should condition ur ends and make ur hair look sleeker.. with ur skin tone I think u can pull off a nice dark hair colour... Try Mahogony Brown or any Dark Choc color :) I love ur hair length!!