Americans, are you afraid of China?

Are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are a superpower who has a lot of influence over us and their immediate intentions aren't well known.

Our power revolves around our military and the value of our currency. But in the end, we're just two people pointing their guns towards the other.

A gun can only threaten a man, it can't really stop him from pulling the trigger. Two men aiming guns at each other can both end up dead.

Do I, as an American, feel completely safe? No. Do I think China will shoot? No. I don't think they feel much better about this situation than we do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Americans should be afraid of inside enemies of Capitalism more than china. I'm in US for the past three weeks with one of my cousins checking on his company that is economically inconsistent for six months. their economy is not in a good shape and they are pushing to make it even worst than how it is.

The taxes are raising so high on bigger businesses that is pushing the businesses to transfer the capital entirely out of the country and invest elsewhere.

The interesting thing is that the dumb liberal American who doesn't understand economics thinks "Taxing" and investing it in their shitty public education and other public crap will solve their problems. they don't know it will break their economy all together and will be the main reason of more wealth inequality in the future.

fancy living is for the real fancy people who began from zero. Not for someone who wants to live fancy leaving his family until his grand grand grand children in debt.

Many Americans are in fact exceptionally dumb.

Mainland China? It is shit, it was always shit after its socialist revolution. The people are domesticated and poor and that is why they keep working long hours for cheap. Their current success is after imitating western Capitalistic techniques and mixing it with their crappy cheap labour and nanny state ideology. They are simply abusing millions of people. Iran is doing the same in recent years. I lived in there and saw the results and the pressure on people. the difference is that China trades with the world but no one trades with Iran. So in Iran the result is more money for the government-related businesses and limited trades and the few people in positions of power, and more pressure on the consumer.

The mainland China's socialistic system will be crushed anyway in the coming years. And their economy and this bubble of superiority they were experiencing will be crushed with it when the demands of their people go high.

Right now China's economy is like a castle built on pig shit. a little fire to pig shit and the whole castle will fall.

The problem with America is that they are filling the basement of their castle with pig shit. A little fire on it in the future and it will fall too.

What Guys Said 19

• No, we'd kick their ass. Just like everyone else.

Truth is we have each other by the balls, we need each other in a global economy, so nothing would happen. Just like Russia.

• They ARE a world superpower, but only because they starved their own people of it and get their income from countries such as us, but if they did something as foolish as declare war on USA (which will never happen, they're smarter than that) our military has much more funds and resources invested in it, so all we have to fear is them sucking our economy dry.

• No, we're too mutually dependent. I don't fear my banker, and a banker would hate to scare it's customers.

• Kung fu... how do we fight it? No not afraid of them they might be or become the biggest economic power. But as some one who has traveled to China outside the cities the citizens seem like they live in the 1800s. Running water and electricity are luxury

• China has historically been interested in stability and order. I'm not scared of them.

What does scare me is what will happen when the billion and a half Chinese start wanting a middle class lifestyle.

• Not at all

• China? No. Being hit on the head with some China? Yep.

• Personally, I like China's way of government. I am learning Chinese just in case I ever need to leave.

• No. We would win a war, but it would be ugly. Their force projection ability is a joke though.

• Why? They already own us.

• nope, not at all

• Only the wrestler, cause she's more muscle than body and it's gross.

• nope, why would be? we could nuke mainland china in less than 5mins

• My penis is way bigger than theirs so I'm not afraid of them.

• Afraid? Pfft, no.

Distrustful? Of course.

• Nah, we won world war 1 and 2. We'll win world war 3 as well.

• Should we be?

• Afraid of what?

• I have a lot of respect for Chinese culture. I don't think they are a threat to America directly. They may cause some problems for Western business interests and I wouldn't want to live in a country on their border though.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. Politically yes, but overall no. I actually would love to go to China sometime because there are parts of the country that look absolutely stunning!

• No I'm more worried about trying to control Russia's bad influence ATM.

• LOL no. They're crashing their own economy right now. NW.

• I'm not. After HS and college I plan on traveling the world. China and Japan are the main places I wanna go to besides Australia.

• Only Cartmen is.

• i know china is a afraid of us japanese! >:3 i dont think America is scared of china because in the end if they went to war we all know russia is gonna join and the UK will hide under a rock like the pussies they are

• Not really but there's something wrong with Jackie Chan.

• No. South Korea tends to concern me.

• isn't China our ally?

• no... -_- thats weird