Ok this isn't serious but even if you're mature do you still giggle if you see the numbers 69 or 420?

I dont even find them funny but to be an idiot and annoy my cousin I always giggle and be like "ew 69, we need mouthwash over here." or "hahahha 420 blaze it." my personal favorite is "why 420 blaze it if you can doughnnut glaze it?" I have an immature and sometimes dark sense of humor.

Most Helpful Guy

• not really but one time i was high and went to mcdonalds with my freinds (who were also high) and my order number was 420 being high u can imagine how we almost died of laughter

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't giggle but every time I go to the gym, I still always use the change-room locker with the number '69' if it's available. :P

What Guys Said 5

• never giggled at those numbers.

i laugh my ass off when people get hurt lol.

• If it comes up randomly and I'm near one of the guys at work I'll be like look what number came up but I don't giggle I just it's interesting when numbers that have a reference to something else pop up like that

• no I don't.

• I'm a simple man, I see a 69, someone having sex or a dog popping and I giggle.

• No i dont find anything really amusing about those numbers in particular. Never did

What Girls Said 3