If you could redo one year you lived in your life over again what year would it be?

For any reason, has there been a year you would like to do over again? What year would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the years in my life were pretty damn good. Sure, had some bumps like a bad car accident or the who saga with my ex. I'm glad both happened because I learned a lot about myself and life in general through them.

If I could relive one year, though, I'd probably choose this year, or how it's been so far. School is going well, I'm actually enjoying it and closer than further to the end. I got a second job and am so lucky to have two that I genuinely enjoy, can help make some people's lives easier, while making money and getting references working towards my future career. Things with my boyfriend were also amazing this year. Settled down a bit, fights only once every 2 months or so versus every other week.

What Girls Said 5

• My junior high year... the year before I graduated from 8th grade! I would make sure not to quit track and to practice really hard! I would make sure I ate less and ate healthy and even push myself to cook! I would try to be more outgoing more happy with myself so that I could make the right kind of friends! I want re-live those moment when I felt proud... those moment of pain taught me many thing: that if you want something in life it gonin to hurt and you might be the last one but you made it and that all that matters

• I would like to re-do the year I didn't apply for the IB program. I would apply. I think my life would have been enriched if I would have gotten into the program.

• I wouldn't want to redo any of them. Since I wouldn't want to risk messing up the time line and end up never meeting my current boyfriend. He's to amazing so I wouldn't want to change anything even the really horrible things.

• Freshman year 2012-2013, I would redo this year because I would convince my family to not move so I wouldn't have to go to another new school and I wouldn't have to experience infatuation. I would also redo this year because I could've went about things differently.

• either 2007 or 2011/2012

What Guys Said 6

• I wish I could redo 3 months ago to save myself from the trouble I'm in now.

• The year 1960.

• senior year of highschool just about edges out freshman year

man what a great year that was

• I'd do July 2014 over again. But differently.

• 17 to 18 years old. Boy I was a fuck up.

• It would be one of my highschool years.