Girls how would you feel if I your man bought you a $1000 plus purse?

He bought you this as a gift. How would you feel about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll take the purse. No questions asked lol.

What Girls Said 20

• The fuck are you spending $1000 on a purse for? What exactly do you plan on me doing with it? It's worth more than almost everything I own. I can't use it now. I'll ruin it and it's too expensive to hurt. The hell is the matter with you? Return it!

Now, I wouldn't actually say that but I'd be thinking it. I'd say, "Thank you," and then I would never touch it. And he'd be offended by the fact that I didn't use it and then we'd fight about his idiotic idea of how money works and what it should actually be used for and how I've been dropping hints for the last three years about how if he wanted to get me something, I would love the neon green and black barrel racing reigns that cost a whole $7.00 and how he hasn't managed to pick up on my wanting them even though I've sent him pictures of them and every time he asks what I want for a gift giving holiday I say, "I want neon green and black barrel racing reigns," and I send him the picture. Again.

• I would feel really bad. I wouldn't want something that expensive, if he paid pull price or anything over 20 dollars for it. I'm not into expensive purses or fancy gifts.

But I would be touched because my one purse is truly falling apart (the strap has a knot in it to keep it working) and the exterior is chipping. So, yeah I would be touched. But I would ask him to take it back.

But he would get sooo much free sex for being so romantic and over the top and adorable.

But if he had found gold and oil and a fountain of youth in his backyard, I think I would give him back the purse and ask for that 1,000 to go to tuition :'D

• If you bought me a 5k dollar purse from the chanel store and took me to pick it out... I would be able to die in peace! hahah not even joking!

• $1000 purse? You realize how much food you could buy with that? Fuck the purse. I have a $20 Walmart knock off purse and it does just fine. Just give me the food.

• I'd feel happy and thank him, obviously. But if the guy really know me well, he wouldn't have got me such an expensive purse, he would've know better to spend it on food.

• Damn he just wasted a lot of money since I don't like to use any kinds of purses. I rather just stick things in my pockets.

If he's going to spend that much I rather he spent that on video games or a good computer. :D

• I would tell him to take it back, I love coach purses and even then I would not want him to spend that.

• I'll take only if he's my husband, otherwise I would feel like I owe them something

• $1000 purse dear lord i would make him return it. if he really knew me he would know i am too tomboy-ish for purses and like food

• I'm not a fan of purses, so I would laugh at him lol😂

• I would think, "Why the hell would you spend a 2 month salary on a fucking purse"

• I'd thank him and still take it, but it's toooo much.
    Could've gone on an adventure with that money!

• It's a gift so I'd obviously accept it. Sure It's expensive and the money could be used for other stuff but there's to me there's no point in returning it as long as the cost didn't make em broke or anything.

• shouldve gone with the $1000 worth of food :") im pree sure if he bought a purse that cost that much i wouldn't even dare to use it, ill like frame it and all ahhaahaha :)

• Honestly... Bad.
    I don't like those expensive gifts, you can't buy my love

• My boyfriend has done something similar but a $1500 dress that he wanted me to wear out on a date for our anniversary! i was gob smacked! absolutely speechless! i ended crying! i was sooo soo happy because it showed me how much i really mean to him

• i would rather him giving me the money and we go to a trip or smthg
    im not into fashion

• While I appreciate the thought, I don't think I could accept it. That money can be used elsewhere, like he can take a trip or something. I have a few purses, I honestly don't need more lol.

• I'd ask for the receipt and return it.. But would thank him anyway for buying it. We can totally do something else with that money..

• I can't see myself with a guy who spends like that to begin with.

What Guys Said 2