Have you ever been pantsed?

I was, for the first time in my life. But plot twist– a person didn't do it to me!

I was riding a tube from a speedboat and I flew off into the water and the water dragged my shorts AND underwear off my body! I had to put everything back on before reaching the surface!

Have u ever been pantsed, be it by hand or by sea?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You mean shanked?

• And yes, but also not by a human. I got hit by a wave so hard it dragged my bottoms off. That's why I wear board shorts now.

• Wut

The Birds, by Alfred Hitchcock?

• Wait, whoops, wrong movie I think. There was a movie about a hole in the ozone layer and it was causing animals to go insane and there was a part with birds attacking everything and everyone. I don't think it was Birds though. So my b.

• I think we call that 'kegging'

What Guys Said 3

• i dare someone to try to pants me

• Yes, In middle school and it was embarrassing. I was wearing basketball shorts when one came from behind and pantsd me to my knees! my friends saw my thing dangling and laughed their heads off :( no good.

• When I was a kid people tried to, but I'd catch my shorts before they could.