Does your pet (s) do anything hilarious?

Our pets do cute things, funny things. annoying things, etc. But sometimes we have a pet who does one thing more hilarious than any other animal you know.

Meet my cat, Whiskey. https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12042687_10207350252533040_633502319780140281_n.jpg?oh=acac36ea4e514a4d20fe6437d720888d&oe=56C994F7

Whiskey can be clever, entertaining and very cute. But his one thing that is hilarious is my cat knows how to throw a strop.

Take today. I was away from home for 2 nights, and he waited for me on my driveway. I saw him and I said hello to him and he went from walking normally to turning his back and side-stepping while walking. He wouldn't let me touch him and just chirped angrily at me. Don't worry, within a few minutes he goes "OH BUT I MISSED YOU!" and cuddles you to death. He knows the words "bye bye" and will ignore you if you say it to him.

So tell me - what's something your pet and their name? What's their hilarious little trick?

Most Helpful Girl

• awwwww!! whiskey! what a cute name for a kitty. he looks like mine :) thats so adorable
    my dog raven will freak out and jump around when you're gone for even 10 minutes. her back legs run too fast for her front ones so she looks ridiculous hahha she's always stopping suddenly and then bolting off and going in circles. it's pretty annoying bc she does it every single time anyone comes home. sometimes she even jumps up on you and bounces off lol she's insane!!
    scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...60029528_n.jpg
    scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...88336154_n.jpg

• Thank you! He's named because of my Grandpa. Whiskey was abandoned as a 5 month old kitten (put in a binbag outside) and he came to us and we accepted him. We were arguing about names and we happened to be making a shopping list for my grandfather. We said "whiskey" and the cat chirped and rolled onto his back to look at us. We waited a few minutes and said it again with the same reaction.
      And so he was named! He always replies to his name and will come running if he's outside and call him :)

Your doggie is so cute!!! Look at that using people chairs!

• aww that is too cute!! :) i love that. and thanks hahah. she loves to sit in people chairs. she's crazy.

• thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 5

• I often play with my neighbours dog cause my parents won't get me one when I was small :((((

I play catch with the dog, her name is Iris. I would throw the ball, she would chase it but then run further oneards completely leaving the ball behind and just starts sniffing 😕

Whenever I try pick her up to get her away from something... She would immediately lie flat out on her stomach and sandbag her weight now (cause she knows you're gonna take her 😂) so annoying.

I had a little bunny that would binky, dance, hop and speed run in my room whenever I would play music (whether on my guitar or speakers/phone). Too adorable 😍😭

I had two little baby hamsters where they would often go around to this house (they lived in). It was two storeys and there was a ladder leading them to the 2nd story, and the two hamsters would play, wrestle and fight each other using the ladder (by pushing them against each other). Most adorable thing ever.

• My dog runs and licks my feet when I step out of the shower

• Nimbus and Cirrus r my mischievous little buns. They worked together to knock over my office chair yesterday

• My pet died.

• Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that

• I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want to share a memory of him/her?

• Not really. I try to leave the past in the past. Thanks for asking though.

• I love that beautiful boy of yours. My Nina chases me and I let her tackle me. She does lots of funny things. Cheers my friend.

• Thank you :) Aww, Nina! You should share a picture of her, I'm forgetting what she looks like!

• A little softer grey and a lot fatter :)

What Girls Said 5

• I have three adorable but incredibly dumb cats. One is obsessed with water, his breed seem to be keen on water so it's pretty normal but he will literally get in the shower with me and sit in the tub being sprayed and on his birthday I fill the tub with water and he sits in it and splashes around, it's so bizarre and he sleeps in the half full kitchen sink most days.

My other cat is crazy about q-tips and sellotape and if you leave either in plain sight or laying around he will steal them and hide them in his bed or stash them for play when you're in bed.

I have one normal cat who is so attached to me and gets anxious if I'm out all day.

My cats are hard work!

And I once owned a giant African land snail.. They really aren't that great as a pet.

• So I'm not sure how funny this is, but my sister has an odd little dwarf hamster named Chichi

For about a half hour to an hour a day we let her run around most of the house in her hamster wheel. When she's in it she'll do one of two things: find the nearest vent and sit on it with her face by the ball holes and her eyes shut
    Or she'll run down our four carpeted steps and repeat the process after we put her back in the other room up top.

She also likes to attempt to run up people's legs.

• When the phone rings, if no one answers it right away, with the second ring my dogs start to sing along...

The bay and cry and warble..

It must sound like things are dying in here...

• Yes, my pets are so funny. One of my cats one time got her head stuck in a tissue box and ran all around the house trying to get it off. She did the same thing with a plastic bag too. Three times another cat of mine jumped into a bath my sister had set for herself. She didn't realize it was full of water and jumped right back out after finding out the hard way... haha.

• my dog likes to go under one of my chairs when I'm doing yoga and when he goes under the chair sometimes all I'll see is his tail sticking out of the chair or his head sticking out