Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

I'm on a disney music splurge right now and Colors of the wind sung by pocahontas is my favorite. WHO ELSE HERE LIKES DISNEY? (BE HONEST, IT doesn't MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE)

Most Helpful Guy

• They're savages! Savages!
    Barely even human
    Savages! Savages!
    Drive them from our shore!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Hell yeah Disney Is AWESOME but the old shows was better actually I miss the wizards of waverly place and zack and cody

• Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore, let it go let it go, turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway. my favorite :)

What Girls Said 5

• YES! I know pretty much every single song from every Disney movie. Lol Pocahontas used to be one of my favorite movies as well :)

• What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice. the water's always changing always flowing. But people I guess can't live like that, we all pay a price. To be safe loses our chance of ever knowing... what's around the riverbend, waiting just around the riverbend.

I look once more just around rhe riverbend. Beyond the shore where the gouls fly free. Dont know what for what i dream the day might send me around the riverbend coming for me!!!

Ugh.. Pocohantas was LIFE when I was 5 lol

• I still like Disney!! :D

• HOWWWWWW HIGH DOES THE SYCAMORE GROWWWW? If you cut it down, then you'll never know...

• now you guys made me listen to colors of the wind, lol

i love disney, 101 Dalmations is my favorite