Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

I'm on a disney music splurge right now and Colors of the wind sung by pocahontas is my favorite. WHO ELSE HERE LIKES DISNEY? (BE HONEST, IT doesn't MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE)

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• They're savages! Savages!
    Barely even human
    Savages! Savages!
    Drive them from our shore!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Hell yeah Disney Is AWESOME but the old shows was better actually I miss the wizards of waverly place and zack and cody

1|1
    0|0
  • Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore, let it go let it go, turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway. my favorite :)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• YES! I know pretty much every single song from every Disney movie. Lol Pocahontas used to be one of my favorite movies as well :)

1|0
    0|0
  • What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice. the water's always changing always flowing. But people I guess can't live like that, we all pay a price. To be safe loses our chance of ever knowing... what's around the riverbend, waiting just around the riverbend.

I look once more just around rhe riverbend. Beyond the shore where the gouls fly free. Dont know what for what i dream the day might send me around the riverbend coming for me!!!

Ugh.. Pocohantas was LIFE when I was 5 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I still like Disney!! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • HOWWWWWW HIGH DOES THE SYCAMORE GROWWWW? If you cut it down, then you'll never know...

2|0
    0|0
  • now you guys made me listen to colors of the wind, lol

i love disney, 101 Dalmations is my favorite

1|0
    0|0