If someone told you something very deep and personal about them would it make you feel "honoured"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if honoured is the right word for that, but I'm sure I'd feel I'm trusted.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the "someone" is a friend or a person I'm dating, then yes! Deep and personal conversations are the best; they can really strengthen a bond between two people.

If I just met them, nah. Some people are just really open about their lives with anyone who will listen. This isn't a bad thing, but it just doesn't leave as much of an impact on me as it would if it came from someone I knew after at least a few interactions.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, because sometimes saying those kind of things takes a tremendous effort for the person telling me. I not only feel honoured but very fortunate and respected enough for them to tell me something so deep and personal.

• ... Yes, it the conversation was deep (beyond looks) it means this person can actually be taken for someone serious.

• Probably repulsed. I really don't want to hear it.

• Yes, because it means they trusted me enough to share that thing with me in the first place. I'd be deeply honored.

What Girls Said 2

• definitely. trust is something i really value. if someone opens their heart to me, i will handle that with extreme care and respect.

• If it's a close friend or the boyfriend then absolutely yes! It takes lots of effort for someone that close to me to actually tell me those kinda stuffs so I'd definitely feel honoured.

However, if it's just a person I got to know not long, then nope. I know of some people that are quite open about their own lives.