Do you enjoy baseball or football more? Who are your favorite teams?

We're still pretty early into the football season and the baseball playoffs are getting SUPER intense now. Which sport do you enjoy more and what are your favorite teams?

I typically enjoy baseball a bit more. All I can say is it's been a GREAT week for those of us who are fans of both the Cubs AND the Royals!

• Baseball
  • Football

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't choose!!! Baseball it's ROYALS BABY! !!! Football it's the Chiefs very sad Charles is out for season, and anything KU ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Most Helpful Guy

• Baseball over football but hockey is my fav.
    I'll let you in on a little secret about why the CUBS will win. It's not the goat or Bartman it was my friends mother Rose. Rose died last year @ 97. She always wanted to see the CUBS win a world series. Now that she's dead the CUBS are doing well & will WIN!
    CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN!

What Girls Said 3

• Football all the way.
    I am a true Tennessee VOLS fan. I am one of 119, and I'm proud of my VOLS. I personally know Cam Sutton, Dillon Bates, Ethan Wolf, and many others.

I also root for anyone who is playing against Alabama.

• I am a College football fan. The only way I will do NFL is if Cam goes into the NFL, and from what he's been saying he's got drafted but he's telling them no.

• Green Bay all the wayy

• Neither really. But I enjoy watching football in the stadium more. There's something about the energy of the crowd and the energy on the field that is really exciting! I don't have a favorite team.

• I've been to many baseball games, but not once to an NFL game.

• I've only been to a Carolina Panthers game (and stadium) since this guy had tickets. It was pretty fun, actually. :)

What Guys Said 5

• "Baseball" And I've been a Cardinals fan since 06 ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• There was a HUGE population of kids from St. Louis at my college. 2006 was my freshman year. They were extremely obnoxious about it...

• About the game of BaseB or just in general?

• About the Cardinals and how the won the World Series in 2006.

• baseball sucks. it says something when the ratings for the steelers/chargers game doubled in ratings to the cubs/cardinals (one of the biggest rivalries in sports). but i'm a cowboys and vols fan. too bad both of them have been let downs this year :(. but they're still my teams!

• Football by far. Baseball season is only when the Yankees play, other than that I don't really watch. It becomes tougher for me when NBA and NFL is going on at the same time, that's when the bigger game wins out.

• I love playing football whenever I get the chance

• I haven't cared much for baseball any more as much as I used to when I was a kid.