Do you think Lamar Odom is going to make it?

Lamar Odom, was found unconscious Tuesday in a Nevada brothel, the apparent victim, of a combination of cocaine and "10 sexual performance enhancer supplements."

As of Thursday morning still in a coma, Lamar has shown no signs of consciousness or improvement.

4 organs, including his kidneys, continue to fail. Doctors have been clear... the fact that Lamar is not getting better significantly reduces his chances of survival.
On Wednesday doctors gave Lamar a 50/50 chance of pulling through.

As one source put it, "The doctors are concerned it has been too long that he's been in this condition and now it's not looking good."

Prayers and Best Wishes to him and his family :/

"Once a Laker, always a Laker!"

• Yes
  • No
Lol you're all wrong and evil! Lamar is going through therapy and on the way to recovery!

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll be a miracle if he does (exaggeration)

What Girls Said 3

• I am worried about him. Too many famous people end up dead due to drug over dose, I don't want it to happen another time.

• That sucks he seemed like a nice guy with a bad childhood.

• Not expecting him to pull through.

What Guys Said 5

• ... I'm starting to see a very fucked up pattern, with people that were ever involved with the kardashians.

• Clearly we all have information that his doctors don't.

• Well such a shame but how is he a victim?

• Evolution in action.

• No, those Kardashians killed him.

• From what I've read he had drug problems before he got involved with them, and as far as I know he's the one who overdosed.

I'm sad for him as I would be for anyone in that position but let's not blame anyone for an individual's bad decisions

• @RachelBrigs I was joking... basically that everything a Kardashian touches turns bad.
      Bruce even changed to a woman... um HELLO!
      JUST JOKES!
      PLUS you're only 19, da Fuq do you know about ANYTHING YET?

• Well I'm capable of reading, comprehension, and logic, which is all that was required to make the comment I made to you