If the whole heaven and hell thing were real (we don't know) where would you go?

I'm like the devil's daughter

• I'm da biggest angel, I'm such a saint, heaven's for me!
  • $ex, drugs and rock and roll
  • Hell is waiting for me
    Vote C
  • I would go to heaven by some mistake, but I would stay there because I don't like fire
    Vote D
  • I just wanna have fun! You can't blame me for that
    Vote E
  • what the HELL amy (see? I'm going to hell)
    Vote F
  • what the HEAVEN amy (hell sounds better)
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1336

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• I'm only afraid of this https://youtu.be/Ny4a-oxOndo

• I probably have a special place in hell for me based on my life choices. So might as well go to a place where there's an open bar.

• Fingers crossed for heaven. I don't think you have to be an angle to get there. So I think a little playfullness is called for here and there 😈

• Well I don't believe in a higher power and I think that's kind of a prerequisite to most heavens or afterlives in quite a few religions. I'm an amazing person so I don't think I'd get sent to eternal hellfire or torture. Maybe I'll just chill in limbo and just wander the universe in spirit form or whatever :D

I'm joking obviously

• When I saw "I'm like the devils daughter" I predicted WhatTheHellAmy wrote this.

Prediction was right lol

• I'll definitely go to heaven.

• I'd go to purgatory.
    According to Judaism everyone must first go to purgatory to atone for their sins before going to heaven.
    According to some Catholic sects there's heaven, purgatory and hell. Those who are good go to heaven, those who are ok go to purgatory and those that are bad go to hell.

• I think I will go to heaven
    I have worked hard to mend all of my sins

• Knowing my luck, New Jersey.

• I crusade the 9 circles of Hell slaying all of demons including Cerberus and the Devil himself. All to save myself for spending eternity in chains.

So.. Hell 😂👹👺

• Heaven of course I an trying to be relgious to enter heaven that's why I am waiting for sex after marriage 😛

• I'll definitely end up in hell, no way around that but I'll be responsible for the management who keeps the thing running! ;)

• If it existed, I'd be all alone in heaven.

• Even if I do end up going to heaven, I'd spend my time causing trouble there. They'll change their minds pretty quickly and send me to hell.

• Im definitely going to heaven! :)

• I don't care, I will go stalking the
    The @Asker or @MissNowhere (maybe)

• Lol, I voted D, but what about purgatory? :P

• Where do they have the best donuts?

• probably hell

• U know for a fact I'm just the best little angel there is!

• "I've got my knife and I've got my gun I can't lose cuz I'm the Devils favorite son"

• If it exists, hopefully heaven. I'd rather be in paradise.

• i voted B due to the reference to a song

• I'd be left out in the nothingness. I'm too good for hell but too naughty for heaven lol

• sex drugs rock n roll. well just the sex part is good with me lol

• I'm an atheist, so I guess hell.

• there is a special place in hell just for me... its called the throne.

• Its real

Its what you make of it that makes it real. Whatever you make of it, thats your hell and heaven.

• "Trying to hop the gate to heaven cause I couldn't get a key"

No joke though I actually wanna hop the gates of heaven even if I do (hoping) get admitted in :) it'll be the last gate I jump.. not that I'm out here jumping gates

• Earth suits me the best

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 12

• these comments are incredibly interesting to read...

• If it's based just on how good of a person you are I think I would go to heaven, definitely

• It depends on how you have to get there?
    I think I'm a pretty nice person.
    Not a goody, not religious, but I make it a point to be kind to people and what not

• I don't really believe in that but if it did exist heaven is to strict so I doubt I would get in.

• I would like to say heaven, but I don't know.

• I'd go to purgatory.

• I think we all know where I would go. And I think I would have to fight the crown with you for being the devil's daughter lol 😈

• I am def. going to hell.

• Id just be a ghost.

• I'm hoping to heaven! :D :) <3

• First of all, whose God's hell or Heaven would I be going in? Or will I reincarnated into a raven, and fly into the sunset...

• god = heaven
      devil = hell

don't get your question XD

• @SomeGuy37 Nah, you took the mic and nailed the show.

• Peace to you. . .

• I was saved then I fall down and I was in the dark. I almost died and saw a grim reaper waiting to take my soul. But then with a help of some people, I regained my life back. Now I am just following..