My boss text me late a night, weird?

so I recenlty became a graduate assistant, and my boss randomly text me to check my email after 10pm.. So I do so, and its something that could easily be done in the morning... then he was like work on it in the morning and for me to go to bed... it just was weird.

no lol.. He has my # because of work... but was not expecting a late night text.. strange

Most Helpful Guy

• lolol he's weird...

Most Helpful Girl

• it was probably just on his mind at the time and he wanted to make sure you saw it. I wouldn't read any further into other than he's kiiiiiiiiiind of a jerk.

What Guys Said 6

• I think when a lot of people send late night texts they're counting on them being read in the morning. He probably wanted your attention on the email first thing.

That said, it IS odd, and not a great sign. No one should ever make a business communication during late night hours unless it's a huge emergency and cannot wait.

If he's seriously thinking that you'll be available late into the evening, it's a problem. Consider doing what you can and need to do to nip it in the bud.

• i wouldn't but really it's a see if it happens again, his real motivation will soon come out. Advice, do not mention this to anyone else at work, you are new and work relationships are difficult to assess, you do not know who he is close to or not and how they would use this information

• Seems a little strange, yeah.

If I were you I'd tell him that, while you appreciate being updated on that particular task, please continue communicating with you via your work email.

• Be odd if it was his dick pick and the style told you to work on it in the morning.

Just be on the look out for he's advances he might see how he can sneak or if you have a boundary

• Hmmm, weird... very weird!!

• u've been a naughty girl ;)

What Girls Said 0