What does dreams mean?

I keep dreaming terrible stuff and it’s annoying. Does your dreams come true?

Most Helpful Guy

• If my dreams came true we would be in an apocalypse right now, so to early to tell

What Guys Said 4

• Well if you follow Freud it means that everything is a dick and you want to sleep with you dad… but Freud was crazy. In reality you are probably just stressed and your brain is trying to work it out in your sleep. I have had some crazy fucking dreams before, none have ever come true.

• Well, that's hard to say, some dreams may come true some don't, however what I do know is that dreams have meaning, they do indicate something that might be connected to your real life or may mean something in real life.

• Well I keep dreaming about slavery. It's terrible. Black people are getting killed by the KKK and the KKK is getting killed by black people. It's a disturbing dream and I don't to have them

• Yes, I can to some extent. Do you want me to interpret your dream?

• If you want to, sure

• I'm a strong believer of dreams so yeah if they're nasty then you should probably do something about them.

• It's about slavery though

• Ok. Thanks a lot. I have black friends so I don't want anything bad to happen to them

• Cooll 👍

• It has something to do with your higher self

What Girls Said 0