Did you ever get so mad at your alarm clock that you removed it's batteries and threw them out the window?

.. because same

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately for me.. iPhone's battery can't be removed 😒

I did it lots of times when I had an alarm, but I just threw the batteries onto the floor, not out of the window. 😂 my friend actually installed an alarm app on my phone that can only be switched off if I snap the same picture of what I snapped when I set the alarm. Gosh that was so annoying 😑

• Omg I feel you some friends will literally go to such extremes to have you wake up at a certain time 😭

• Haha I do I do! :)

• I'd pm you 😂

What Guys Said 10

• Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh.
    I don't remember the last time I used an actual alarm clock but I'm sure I never did that.

• haven't done that yet. I just flipped the twitch to off extra harder than casual lol.

• No! -- because although I normally hate alarm clocks, mine I like! ...

... It's broken. =DDD

• I wouldn't be able to stand listening to the noise so I would throw the whole thing and aim for an open window. I got to make sure if it hits something it won't get up and limp away and make more noises still. lol.

• Once i smashed it because it was one of those old timey hammer and bell alarms that was way to intense for me

• Lol Ikr! They are my absolute horror omg

• I bought it because it lookedcool butwhen it went offi was like nope this contraption doesn't get to exist

• Haha I remember my parents had one and each morning I could hear it from their room although there were like 4 walls separating the rooms 😂

• No cause I use my phone

• No but I think that's hilarious you did that

• You don't wanna know what I did to that "rocket alarm clock" my friends gave me for my 17th birthday 😅

• You're definitely not a morning person, lol

• Haha admittedly I'm not

• sometimes I want to punch it

• eh no, I use my phone as alarm anyway ;)

• I do get mad at my alarms but I dont want to lose my phone for that reason.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, who even uses alarm clocks these days? 😂 I thought everyone used their phone. 😓 And no, I cherish my phone too much to throw it out the window or anything like that.

• Unfortunately you can't take the batteries out of most phones anymore..

• i don't set alarms.. but yesterday i was home alone.. and i did.. on my phone.. but I somehow still did not get up.. :/ i woke up an hour later..

• Nah...
    I use the alarm when I need to wake up - so I'm thankful it's there. =)

• Nope, when my alarm goes off, I just get up cuz I know I have 2 anyway

• Lol no cos if I did that I'd go back to sleep instead of going to work.

• Its an amazing relief for your aggressions when you hear that noise tho 😅👌