If you're a Christian, can you keep me in your prayers?

JI'm 19years old and I finally got a job but its temporary and only for 2 months sadly :/ I really want/need a morning job before Christmas I depend on my parents for everything and I'm at the point in my life where I'm tired of depending.. I wanna be independent.. I've put in applications at about 6-7 different places.. I'm hoping someone calls me because I'm so desperate to work.. I wanna work! Its just hard for me to get a job for some reason

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be praying a job that will fit your needs come through. Having a temporary job is a start. Then, you will have that permanent job and later you will keep moving up in life succeeding to better things. My prayer.

What Guys Said 2

• I certainly will.

However, something you need to understand is that you won't be completely independent for a while. Getting a job while you're in school (assuming that you are) certainly be a good start though. Sooner or later, I'm going to write a myTake on interviews and resumes. Keep your eyes peeled.

• I will pray for you now

What Girls Said 3

• I am a Muslim but i will pray for you too, hun. I feel, you will do it!

• I'll pray! My advice would be though, call these places first or walk in (dresses nice) and ask if you can speak to their hiring manager, then ask if they received your application. This is the quickest way to get hired!

• I'll try that approach 😊☺

• Will definitely pray for you man! Try Chickfila I work at one and its really great!