Do you smoke or have you ever?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• nooo It is unpleasant :/ i hate cigarettes

What Guys Said 13

• Ewww no, gross. I can't stand cigarettes so no I don't smoke and I never have. I don't want my lungs fill of stuff they use to make roads with.

• Yes, but I quit long before any of you were born! And yet, even now the doctors are making checks for possible effects from having smoked so long ago. A couple of years ago I was screened for aortic aneurysm because I had smoked way back then. Apparently they have recently found that such complications are showing up way down the road. See www.mayoclinic.org/.../con-20023784

• I've tried it and it's not that great. The headrush (especially if you're a non smoker) is not worth the smell, cost and health problems. Sometimes the rush itself is too intense and makes you feel nauseous.

• The building I grew up in had people who smoked a shit ton, I can tolerate the smell and all but I hate the idea of me smoking, never even felt the urge since I saw so much of it.

• I smoke an occasional cigar. I'll be having one tonight, in fact. It'll be a semi-victory cigar for when my Royals beat the Blue Jays tonight. The other half will be a farewell, as I have a friend who is leaving for a job in New York tomorrow. It all kind of worked out :-P

• I did smoke from around the time I turned 29 to when I was 39.

• I also used to smoke weed in my teens and some in my 20s and early 30s.

• I also have to admit that I am a bit turned on by women smoking. I have fantasies involving young women smoking at work or at home and smoking weed and/or getting drunk.

• No, I've always felt pride in my choice to consciously reject that self-destructive nonsense.

• no. it's gross.

• no I have never, and I never want to either

• Yes, I smoked socially for four years and I quit three years ago. I miss it, I'll be honest, there's nothing better than waking up making a coffee and having a cigarette or in the summer months having an ice cold beer with a cigarette and the best cigarette? The after meal cigarette, that really hits the sweet spot.

• I have never and I don't want to. Screw you, temptation!

• i rarely drink anymore but when i do i like a cigar sometimes

• I plead the 5th

• Haha! 👍

• Haha ok thanks!

• Anytime girl anytime

What Girls Said 12

• I don't and I've never smoked anything in my life.

• I smoked a few of the boyfriend's cigarettes but I'm not interested in picking up the habit.

• No, but most of my friends do, everybody smokes in Paris, my lungs might end up as messed up as theirs.

• Yeah, passive smoking is as dangerous as smoking

• Yeah, I do, like once a month, I work out so I can't smoke often, just when I really want a cigarette I smoke it.
    Weed tastes better tho, but it's easier for me to smoke cigarettes,

• Nope, I got fresh clean lungs

• no. Smoking can do severe damage to your lungs leaving you with sicknesses like lung cancer and other problems. I don't reccomend it. My grandpa smoked for over forty years and that ultimatly was one of the reasons he passed away.

• No I've never & I probably won't ever try

• I've tried it before.

• Yes a bit when I was at uni but not for years.

• Nope for both questions.

• I've tried it but it didn't really do a lot for me, plus it's expensive and bad for health.

• Only weed. Never put a cigarette in my mouth