Which Guitar looks aesthetically good?

Which Guitar looks aesthetically good?

• 1st White one
  • 2nd Black one

Most Helpful Girl

• I am gonna buy the black one!

Most Helpful Guy

• A reluctant A from me. The white will show the wear and tear a lot faster and more noticeably, but it goes with any style, any outfit, and really stands out on stage. B is very specific in its look; very 50s in a way, very angular. It seems intended to go with a certain look--clean cut, glasses, Brooklyn, trendy, coffeehouse. B can't leave before it remembers where it put that iPhone and the cinnamon latte. A's out to fuck some shit up. :)

• When you say angular are you talking about shape? Because they have both the same shape, except one is a flat body and the other is curved. Anyway thanks for your comment!

• o ok, i own the white but i feel like i should have got the black at least people seem to like my guitar hehe

• Well you can always get a second guitar, maybe a black one if you like, and having a different silhouette (and sound) would be better than doubling up on the same model, unless you're a touring or session musician.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• None I like an Explorer