If you were going to have a kid BUT you have really nice car and your wife (for the girls a husband) wanted to get rid of the car, would you sell it?

Ok let's take this corvette for example...

If your Spouse told you to sell this beauty because you are haveing a kid would you actually sell it?

• Yes i would sell the car
  • No i would not sell the car
  • Just give me the car and forget about a spouse or kid

What Girls Said 1

• Having A kid means you'll have to make sacrifices whether or not you may want to.

• :o so if i had this i would have to let this beauty go :( I would still try to talk to my wife and try to convince her it's good idea to keep it lol

• Lol. I don't doubt you for one second. It's hard to let go of the good things in life

What Guys Said 1

• With a family comes not only responsibility but practicality. While it's a nice ride and all its just not family friendly

• :/ so if you had it you would sell it? Wouldn't try to tell your wife to keep it lol? I would try to convince her haha

• Yea I can see your point. I guess the fact I have been married so long I am sort of family programmed

• Well one day when i do get married and have a kid i might be in this position haha, hopefully the wife will understand :p