If you were going to have a kid BUT you have really nice car and your wife (for the girls a husband) wanted to get rid of the car, would you sell it?

Ok let's take this corvette for example...

If you were going to have a kid BUT you have really nice car and your wife (for the girls a husband) wanted to get rid of the car, would you sell it?
If your Spouse told you to sell this beauty because you are haveing a kid would you actually sell it?

• Yes i would sell the car
    40% (2)67% (4)55% (6)Vote
  • No i would not sell the car
    60% (3)17% (1)36% (4)Vote
  • Just give me the car and forget about a spouse or kid
    0% (0)16% (1)9% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• Having A kid means you'll have to make sacrifices whether or not you may want to.

0|0
    0|0
    • :o so if i had this i would have to let this beauty go :( I would still try to talk to my wife and try to convince her it's good idea to keep it lol

• Lol. I don't doubt you for one second. It's hard to let go of the good things in life

What Guys Said 1

• With a family comes not only responsibility but practicality. While it's a nice ride and all its just not family friendly

1|0
    0|0
    • :/ so if you had it you would sell it? Wouldn't try to tell your wife to keep it lol? I would try to convince her haha

• Show All
    • Yea I can see your point. I guess the fact I have been married so long I am sort of family programmed

• Well one day when i do get married and have a kid i might be in this position haha, hopefully the wife will understand :p