When was the first time you saw a boob?

Besides being breast fed as child

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe 4, older women used to change in front of me so I would see their boobanies, other than that maybe at 14, my friends showed me their boobs and they change in front of me

Most Helpful Guy

• As a kid/baby. In the beaches where I'm from it's allowed to be topless, so I've been seeing titties all my life.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 12

• I saw/played with my 1st pair of titties at the age of 13 i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I was in like maybe 12, at a pool in my friends backyard and one of our friends just lifted up her shirt and flashed us. That was really surprising.

• Hmm first boob in person was my friend's ex who hit me with her high beams as a joke. I used to be super innocent and freaked out by stuff like that so she thought it was hilarious that I'd get all red and wierded out.

• In elementary school when some kid stole a playboy from his dads closet and showed us in the bathroom

• I haven't watched it irl and don't even remember seeing being breast fed, so i had that privilege only in the great world of porn.

• I can't even remember

• My aunt's lmao no joke

• I don't remember.

• when i saw a titanic movie

• I haven't yet.

• 12, it was my uncle's wife's , she was breastfeeding in front of me, fuck middle eastern habits

• When I was 8 years old. Maybe sooner but I doubt I can recall if I saw or not.