Do you have a psychological disorder?

What kind?

• Yes (bipolar)
  • Yes (schizophrenia)
  • Yes (depression)
  • Yes (anxiety)
  • Yes (something else)
  • No, I'm perfectly healthy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bipolar (which includes depression btw), I have panic disorder so I frequently experience panic attacks, I have a lot of anxiety in general too which includes several phobias,& I used to be addicted to xanax and although I've been sober for 1 year and 7 months its still difficult to maintain sobriety.

Its a battle. Bipolar disorder is hard to explain. I ran out of my bipolar meds a couple days ago and am awaiting a prescription so I'm really feeling it right now. I've had mental problems as long as I can remember and I'd give anything to not be mentally ill.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• I think I'm bipolar because I have periods of body-numbing depression and periods of being peppy and motivated and organized

• I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety but I'm coping much better now than I used to. I have my degree in clinical psychology to thank for that and my disorder to thank for getting me interested in a field of work that I absolutely love. I miss working at a counseling center and can't wait to go back to school for my masters or Ph. D. so that I can practice it.

• Yes, I have a specific phobia I need to get help for.

• I'm pretty sure I have a shitload of them. Not gonna name them though, I haven't been to a doctor about this and I don't think I have the right to diagnose myself.

• It's not possible to diagnose yourself and yes you should see a doctor.

• i think i might be bi-polar. i haven't gone to see a doctor about it yet (it kind of scares me) but i've done quite a bit of research on mental disorders because i don't think my psychology is normal. especially when i become stressed i noticed my mood can flip at the drop of a dime. i can go from being stressed and ok to extremely anxious hopeless and in extreme want to self harm. at other times i just seem to go through periods where i have lots of energy and am fairly optimistic, and slowly phase through into apathy, mild depression and pessimism.

• Some of those are psychiatric illnesses. I haven't been diagnosed but I know its too complex through different factors.

• I have eveything on this list!

• Maybe? Hope not? I don't know aha

• I have depression and sometimes anxiety.

• Anxiety and depression actually but only being treated for anxiety

• I have anxiety, depression, and body dysmorphia that i got while trying to deal with my eating disorder -_-
    I'm all fucked up lolol

• I always struggled with an eating disorder and I fear I kinda relapsed :/ But hey, I'm alive :)

• I have depression which I inherited from my mom =_= mine isn't as severe as hers though.

• I just know that I'm weird as fuck. I wanna be schizophrenic

• I have a mixture of adhd and autism.

• Yes. I have a lot actually. But they are all caused by one of them.

• I have depression, its not fun

• I suffer from Depression and debilitating Panic Attacks.

• I've been diagnosed with an eating disorder (I don't agree but whatever). And I've never been officially diagnosed but a doctor said he though i was borderline. And I'm sure I have depression

• I'm neurotypical as far as I know. There's bipolar in my family so there's a chance I could develop it. But I'm all dandy so far I think

• im think im ok even if sometime si feel sad or anxious.

• Yes, I have mild anxiety.

What Guys Said 24

• I've never been diagnosed with anything but I do think I have anxiety. I seem to feel anxious about things more than the average person would.

Possibly depression but I don't know. I'm not in pain or cutting myself but I feel tired and empty all the time. I'm not sure if that counts or if you need to be suicidal to be classified as depressed :/

• I was diagnosed as Asperger's back in 1997. I was in 7th grade. Though, my mood swings sometimes feel like bipolar. And there are days when I feel like a total basket case. When I get in a "spacey" frame of mind, which is happening more and more often, I start handling tough situations via very unorthodox improvs, which tend to freak out the managers at the store. Recently handled an issue by using the trash chute pushing pole as a Donatello-style bo staff. The manager asked me if my second job was as a samurai's assistant. I didn't respond, just kept going.

• I have Boobphobia. My psychiatrist says I need to find a nice girl who would give me some exposure therapy to face and overcome my greatest fear.

But in all seriousness, I strongly believe more than half of all these mental illnesses are made up by big pharma and psychiatry to sell more drugs. There's a big difference between situational depression and chronic depression, most people have situational depresssion. Social Anxiety Disorder is another fake one to make shy people feel even more insecure about themselves so they'd buy more Zoloft. I was told for 20 years of my life that I have AD (H) D and that I needed medication to get by in society, otherwise I'd fail. I stopped taking the medication and I feel amazing.

• Yeah some anxiety but who doesn't? A lot of people have depression/anxiety. That doesn't take them weak or gay. Doesn't mean shit. That's how your born

• You sound like a 13 year old with that horrible ass spelling. Who is brian? I think you're just butt hurt that I don't have anxiety and you do. You look like a vampire bat. Tell your crush that.

• I've probably been depressed for the last 9 years and I never noticed because it all seemed so natural and "normal", but I figured something was off I just couldn't figure out what it was.

• I'm fucking awesome and so is my mental health.

• I have dysthymia. It's a form of mild, but constant depression, couple with crying fits and emotional breakdowns.

• None of these

• I have a couple, my biggest is megalomania.

• A bit of anxiety but i've gotten it under control

• Social anxiety, depression, and ADHD.

• I've never been diagnosed for anything but I probably have anxiety. I've had some issues after surgery and sometimes I always think something bad is gonna happen when I don't feel good.

• I'm an aspie. Depression and anxiety kind of follow suit.

• I definitely have depression and dermatophagia (a form of OCD) though I sometimes think I might have BPD too...

• i have asked this question to my psychologist friend. i asked if she sees any psychological disorder on me. she said no, i was normal.

• Sometimes I wonder If I really have an anger problem or I'm just bipolar. I don't think I am though.

• I have ADD

• been diagnosed with two of em one moderate one major

• I've got anxiety, ptsd, mild depression. Yay. Plus epilepsy, but thats more of a neurological thing

• I am not qualified to diagnose myself but I do have an anger and aggression issues.

• I'm bipolar. I've depression and also anxiety. I hate it but usually I'm fucking awesome 8) Depression is getting under control. I've also controlled anxiety little bit.

• I'm perfectly healthy. The females and their so called "anxiety" though. Smh.

• Sounds like you don't know shit... you sound like one of those 13 year olds who hasn't gone through shit. You won't know you have a disorder unless someone diagnoses you. You can't compare your Brian to someone else's

• I didn't write a novel. I just simply said I'm perfectly healthy and you attacked me.

• Anxiety definitely exist, you're fortunate to not have it.

• For all I have been through I am amazed that I am still ok. Also many mental illnesses can be self diagnosed. The easiest would be bi-polar. Many people that have it know it with never seeing a doctor.

• CHRIST, why are so many GaGer's insane?

I'm in the minority of perfectly healthy people here.

• Everyone is a little bit insane. Some are just better at hiding it or coping with it.