Can you still remember the songs that reminded you of that Special someone?( Ex's included )?

9th grade ex : Nikki Fm (hawthorn heights)
Tainted Love (Soft Cell)

10th grade into summer of my 11th grade year ex : this charming man ; Ask (the smiths) paper plans M. I. A ; Call Me (blondie)
Why must I be a teenager in love (Dino and the Belmonts )

11 grade til I was 21 ex : angel (shaggy) my boo (usher n Alicia Keys) all the small things (blink 182) always and forever (heatwave)

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! I even gave them to her. I doubt if most under 30 would have heard of any of them, so I will spare you the details.

• No but I want to know , I actually might know a few name at least 5 please

• OK, Stagger Lee and Personality by Lloyd Price. Those were the only two I gave her. At her house she had this player piano (the kind that have automatic equipment that play the notes via piano rolls) that had "Love and Marriage" and "The Bible Tells Me So" piano rolls we'd play all the time, and they are stamped into my memory forever, as she is too. (You never get over your first love.) C. H. wherever you are I still love you!

• Awwwww that's so sweet , I hope she see it some how. And you where right I have no idea about those songs

What Guys Said 1

• Nirvana's Rape Me. I've been raped lots and lots

• ... I'm sorry I don't know how to respond to this

• Could you message me and explain? Or um well I really don't know what to say

What Girls Said 0