Do people tend to make mistakes when trying to guess your ethnicity?

Just say yes or no and lets see if gagers can guess it! Comment on people's opinions and make your best guess!

You people didn't get it lol you were supposed to try to guess other gager's ethnicity 😂 but nevermind lol thanks for answering!☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, although in America most people get it right, they can tell that my family is from the British Isles (which is true, they are from Ireland). When I was in Japan though, some people had literally never seen a white person in person before and they had no idea what to think of it. I convinced one (poor) old man that I was actually Brazilian, and he didn't question it, even though I am one of the palest people in the world. I could pretend I was from just about any country on earth that wasn't East Asia and they would believe me. I told another guy I was from Nigeria, and proceeded to tell him that there is a large white population there, which is total BS, I dont know anything about Nigeria, I just know that its funny convincing people thats where I am from. When I ask them to guess most of them think I am French or German, which I guess is close, but there is a fine line between the British Isles and France or Germany. In China people always think I am Russian because I have blonde hair and blue eyes and according to them Russians are the only people with blonde hair and blue eyes (lol). Anyway its a good time messing with people about where I am from, most white people can tell right away, but other races, not so much. Which is understandable I guess, the Japanese and Chinese say we (white people) all look the same, so I suppose its more difficult to tell where we are from? I dont really know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been mistaken for filipino before

What Guys Said 5

• People make mistakes guessing my gender

I went through a year of college with an ID card and the computers saying I was female 😂😂😂

Cheeky bastards😂😂😂

• Yes, it's quite difficult for people to guess my ethnicity. Yet, I understand why.

• No one has ever gotten it right lol

• been mistaken for mexican, south American, mixed but im simply indian lol -_-

• Yes. They always think I'm half something I'm not XD

What Girls Said 7

• A lot of people on here seem to think I'm Asian, I guess because of the anime avatar? So yes :P

• All the time!
    Most popular false-guesses for me are Dutch, Scandinavian, Hungarian, Russian, Canadian & some people even thought I'm half Japanese like?_?

• Yes too many times. And people also assume I don't speak English. A white guy came up to me at work one time and asked "English, speak?"

• Sometimes.

• yes, especially among people from my own ethnicity

• Nah I doubt it's ever happened.

• Yeah, some people get it wrong :P