Do you consider golf a sport?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a comedian, I can't recall which one, whose definition I agree with.

"Nothing is a sport if you can do it while drinking and smoking."

What Guys Said 17

• I consider a sport to be an acitivity that requires you to get a sweat on. So in my opinion sex is more of a sport then golf!

• I concider golf more of a sport then bodybuilding

It still fucks with my
    Mind on how bodybuilding is a sport

• NO!
    Pro's walk but somebody carries their bag. Most courses where I live have carts.

• I guess but it's an incredibly boring and unimpressive sport.

• Yes. Reminds me i still need to learn how to play golf.

• Yes.., . . .

• No. It is like beer for Bavarian businessmen. When they want to make business they go to a beer hall to drink. Some choose to play golf instead.

• haha drinking and smoking. You can play any sport while drinking and smoking though. Just depends how good you want to be. I consider golf a sport, after all it was on sports science.

• Golf is without a doubt a sport. Plus, it's classified as a sport. It's going to be in the 2016 Olympics.

• it's more of a sport than baseball.

• No. Only white people consider standing around with a stick and hitting grass most of the time a sport.

• Tiger woods is not white and plays golf. Juan Antonio "Chi-Chi" Rodríguez is a Puerto Rican professional golfer.

• Oh, true! I completely overlooked two of the thousands of players and enthusiasts who happen to not be white! My bad! so sorry.

• Of course I do!

And I consider fishing a sport!

• No and I will never consider it a sport. I don't see any golf players sweating their asses and spending more than 3 hours a day for golf. I believe that it is just an offense to the athletes out there.

• Of course. I'm no fan of golf but it's definitely a sport. What else would you call it?

• Id call it a sport but its more of a highly skilled sport and not a physically demand sport

• I can't think of any circumstances in which golf wouldn't be considered a sport.

• Yes, same as darts, pool, bowling, archery - all require good aims and strategy.

by the way Babe Ruth was known to have hit some towering home runs after getting totally drunk.

What Girls Said 6

• Sure, I do think it is a sport.

• It's more like recreation...

• I don't know.. but it looks boring as hell

• yes but a slow one

• Yes I do
    Not one that I find exciting, but I see it as a sport still

• Golf is a sport... I think.