Do you consider golf a sport?

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a comedian, I can't recall which one, whose definition I agree with.

"Nothing is a sport if you can do it while drinking and smoking."

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I consider a sport to be an acitivity that requires you to get a sweat on. So in my opinion sex is more of a sport then golf!

1|0
    0|0
  • I concider golf more of a sport then bodybuilding

It still fucks with my
    Mind on how bodybuilding is a sport

0|0
    1|0
  • NO!
    Pro's walk but somebody carries their bag. Most courses where I live have carts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess but it's an incredibly boring and unimpressive sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Reminds me i still need to learn how to play golf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.., . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is like beer for Bavarian businessmen. When they want to make business they go to a beer hall to drink. Some choose to play golf instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha drinking and smoking. You can play any sport while drinking and smoking though. Just depends how good you want to be. I consider golf a sport, after all it was on sports science.

0|0
    0|0
  • Golf is without a doubt a sport. Plus, it's classified as a sport. It's going to be in the 2016 Olympics.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's more of a sport than baseball.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Only white people consider standing around with a stick and hitting grass most of the time a sport.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tiger woods is not white and plays golf. Juan Antonio "Chi-Chi" Rodríguez is a Puerto Rican professional golfer.

• Oh, true! I completely overlooked two of the thousands of players and enthusiasts who happen to not be white! My bad! so sorry.

• Of course I do!

And I consider fishing a sport!

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I will never consider it a sport. I don't see any golf players sweating their asses and spending more than 3 hours a day for golf. I believe that it is just an offense to the athletes out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I'm no fan of golf but it's definitely a sport. What else would you call it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Id call it a sport but its more of a highly skilled sport and not a physically demand sport

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of any circumstances in which golf wouldn't be considered a sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, same as darts, pool, bowling, archery - all require good aims and strategy.

by the way Babe Ruth was known to have hit some towering home runs after getting totally drunk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sure, I do think it is a sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more like recreation...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.. but it looks boring as hell

0|0
    0|0