Would you rather: Be a defence Lawyer or Prosecution Lawyer?

Would you rather be:

A defence Lawyer - helping innocent people be set free from prison and acquitted of all charges.
Or

A Prosecution Lawyer - sending guilty people to prison for life

In this scenario the guilty is 100% guilty , and the innocent is 100% innocent

Most Helpful Guy

• A defense lawyer so I can set innocent people free.

Most Helpful Girl

• A Prosecution Lawyer, I would love send child molesters and rapists to prison.

• Yeah, i would too! Thanks!

What Guys Said 9

• Defence lawyer normally pays more. Also I think it's easier because you have to create reasonable doubt than trying to get 12 jurors to plead guilty. You just have to convince one.

• Defense. Then I'd just settle everything and go home.

• I'd rather be a defense lawyer. Criminal law fascinates me. I'm going to law school, yes at my age because I believe that being a criminal defense attorney is my true calling.

• That's great! I wish you well in your new career! 😊👍

• Neither, because you sometimes have the complete opposite. Where the defence lawyer is protecting someone they know is guilty, and likewise for the prosecuter trying to send someone who is innocent to prison.

• This is just a senario.

• Prosecution Lawyer. It makes it way more interesting that way.

• Defense lawyer because they can make more and work for themselves... But I would rather be neither...

• I'd rather be a prosecution lawyer.

• well obviously the prosecuter, seems easier in this case

• Defense lawyer, because they get paid MUCH better than prosecutors.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like I'd be extra passionate in a scenario where the person in question was innocent, so I'm gonna go with defense lawyer. The idea of an innocent person being unfairly accused and convicted is devastating to me.