Am I wrong for feeling this way?

My boyfriend always has so much free time on his hands, he apparently works as a full time biology teacher assistant. But, he's always going to work late or coming home early (or not even going at all) with excuse such as, oh they didn't need me or school let out early. He'll text me by `0:00 in the afternoon asking to get coffee or lunch. It just makes me want to scream, " why do you have so much free time on your hands, please just get your life together. Your not a teenager anymore!". It makes me feel so upset, because I just want the best for him and it seems that he doesn't want to work hard and reach his full potential.

• No, your doing the right thing.
  • Yeah, it really mean of you to think those things.

What Guys Said 1

• Never date a man for his potential. What you see is what you get. If you don't like it, move on.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you think he's doing instead of his job? How do you know they are excuses? I think it's the right thing If he's lying to you, but why would he?