Gagers, do you ever feel like you're nothing :( ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I get down on myself sometimes when life isn't happening on my schedule... but I don't stay down. It is important to stay optimistic and focus on your positive points about yourself. ;-)

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

Most Helpful Girl

• You are worth a lot more than you think. 🍭☕️🍼🍼🎃🎂🎁 👀 am👂

What Guys Said 19

• Why does it bother you if you are nothing, we are all nothing... Do you want to become someone important or famous for example? why do you want all the attention? Some famous people wish that they can have a normal life and be nothing

• Oh and no, I'm just asking, I don't want attention

• @Applefan1 that wasen't my point at all. I wasen't trying to call her attention seeking. i'm trying to let her realize that it shouldn't be a big deal. Unless people were treating u like shyt then that's another story

• Ok, if you were not trying to call her attention seeking then I take your word for it. Sorry to accuse you of it. I was just wanting to make sure you did not mean it that way that was all.

• Nope, I can't say that I have.

• Oh ok and thanks for answering

• Yes I do Ashely at times. What is bothering you friend? :)

• Yeah and I don't know I just feel this way :(

• There are rare moments when I feel like this. I think it's just when I think about how much time I've wasted on nonsense when I could've been focusing on my future.

• I sometimes do, until i look at my erect dick, and think "jeez that sure is one hell of a piece of meat down there"... Then I realise I definitely am something (probably an idiot)

• Oh and thanks for answering

• Sorry that wasn't helpful, you are still young, there is a lot of pressure to grow up now days, exams, boys, how good you think you look, or how you should look, talk, act, parents. Don't let it get to you, 90% of the things you worry about, dont mean a thing. The REALLY important stuff, is do well at school, treat people well and just be a nice loving person.

• Kind of. I mean we are all kind of nothing in the big aspect of everything.
    I mean who am I? Who are you? Who is anyone on here of any importance you know? I mean no offense. Think about it.

• Oh yeah and thanks for answering

• Chloe Moretz is definitely not nothing.

• Every fucking second

• What's wrong? Turn that frown upside down. You're amazing and beautiful, just remember that! If you need to talk about anything i'am here.

• Thanks <3

• i'm sometimes feel the way you ffeel, i won't lie, but you just keep on fighting.

• Nope... I am freakin awesome... here have some awesomeness ;)

• Yus i do :c *big big hugs*

You'll feel better again soon.

• Thanks for the hug :) <3

• Had that once, but it's a lie

• Oh and thanks for answering

• It's when I was in a depression that I had this thought, but in the end it's just a lie

• all the time... :(

• No but sometimes I feel like other people think I'm nothing which is just as shitty

• Oh and thanks for answering

• On a galactic level we are but I don't think about that often.
    What's got you down?

• Oh and I just feel this way :/

• Hopefully not too often.
      We are all just dust in the wind but it's what we do in our lives that matters.

• Yeah

• I'm too important to be nothing.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• no, i like myself and don't mope over shit...

• Oh and thanks for answering

• A lot actually.
    It never lasts, just hang in there Ashley😊

• I feel like I'm nothing right now because, while this girl likes another guy and he likes her (they just can't be together because of a certain circumstance), she's been flirting with me. I just feel like I'm being used, which makes me feel like nothing

• Oh wow that's horrible :( and thanks for answering

• What do you suggest I do?

What Girls Said 10

• Cheer up.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...33a82a086fab.jpg
    You're not nothing. If anything, you're always stardust.

• Yeah, I've had plenty of such depressing moments in my life :/ It sucks.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• no, I do not feel as if I am nothing, because I am human. I may feel depressed a lot, and feel nothing some days and everything other days but I do not feel like nothing, I am something and so is everyone here. We're all lovers, friends, sons and daughters, cousins, nephews, nieces maybe even mothers and fathers. We could be very intelligent, funny, talented. Someone here could be the next Stephen King. Someone here could grow to become the best president America has seen or a famous photographer. No one here is nothing because no matter who we are or what we do, we'll always be something.

• That's definitely true

• Right now, after the shittiest weekend I've ever been through, yeah, I do.

• Yeah sometimes... Whenever my students have problems at home or school and when i cannot help them enough i feel like im nothing

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I am nothing 24/7.

• Wow and thanks for answering

• That's just how I feel. To others I might be something more. Though for now I don't feel like i'm anything. It happens in life sometimes to people and you go through that.

• Yeah true

• In general? No. To someone? Yes.

• All of the time

• Do you feel like that right now?

I've had those days.

• Sometimes, but I know that everything will be alright. 😊