How do you go through life?

  • Make it up as you go along
    43% (10)38% (6)41% (16)Vote
  • Plan out your entire life
    9% (2)25% (4)15% (6)Vote
  • Plan out certian aspects of your life (where you'll live)
    48% (11)37% (6)44% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

  • My family and I are nomads, so I make it up as I go along (in terms of the big picture). I have moved around so much, I don't have a definite place to live. I go where my work takes me, but since I freelance that lets me live a pretty laid back life. It's all I know and I enjoy it.

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

  • I planned certain parts, but I've called a lot of audibles.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

  • Make it up as I go. I never plan anything :S

    0|0
    0|0
  • for 98% of my life I make it up as I go along. For the other 2%, which I slotted out to account for travelling, I plan.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Make it up as I go along. I've never been good at planning things out anyway...

    0|0
    0|0
  • i plan it out but those are more guidelines than they are rules. like i plan to major in dental hygiene but that can totally change

    0|0
    0|0
  • Just go with the flow babyy 8) ~~~~
    Vote A

    0|0
    0|0
  • i have general guidelines of what i like to achieve every 3 months
    otherwise, i just live day by day

    0|0
    0|0
  • Wrote it all down bro

    0|0
    0|0
  • Wing it mostly though i'm still trying to figure how to go through life myself.

    0|0
    0|0
  • with anime

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl. I don't really plan anything.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

  • *shrug* "alright lets do this thing" <- pretty much

    0|0
    0|0
  • I choose the impromptu level of life... it got me this far haha.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Option D. Plan out 5 years at a time.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I've learned that if you make too many plans, you forget to experience the now

    0|0
    0|0
  • Planning is always important. So are backups.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...