Does anyone else feel like they hit their "wild child/party girl (or guy)" phase a little late?

I didn't start partying, drinking, and having sex until late in college. I recently got my belly button and cartilage pierced and I would party almost everyday if I could (I can't and I don't because I'm not entirely irresponsible lol). I want to dye my hair a fun color and I recently started bleaching it. But im 23. I feel like I hit my "wild child/party girl" phase late lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha you sweet genius, i started all of the above at 14 to 15, im now 31, i learnt to be responsible the hard way, by doing everything to the extreme due to lack of experience. you have the benefit of enough experience to party hard but do it properly and safely (ie not end up with an addiction or as a single mum as a lot of girls that start very young do) and you are still young enough to have just as much fun doing it. the 'wild child party' portion of life is not age subjective, its time subjective.

So go out drinking, flaunt that piercing and dye your hair, you still got at least another 15 years of fun and games before you need to calm it down.

and you ll still look just as good in 20 years as you do now! X

Most Helpful Girl

• I think many people want to rebel and let their hair hang free for a while before they settle down and become serious about life. Not everybody goes through this stage but many do. I think for people who always had the desire to do it it is normal. I was the opposite - went to very few parties when I first started university and now that I'm religious I only go to religious parties.

What Guys Said 3

• I've wanted to, but haven't really had any opportunities due to ostracism in high school.

• I was ostracized in grade school. Im sorry for what you're going through, I know it sucks. It'll get better when you get to leave all these people for college!

• Never think in such a way Nd enjoy life whenever you get chance, and always do what really makes you happy

• I don't think 23 is too old to have a belly piercing , I've seen way older women at the beach with one. I bet a lot of girls your age have this piercing although they likely got it when they were in high school or earlier in college but they would still have it pierced.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel it's better to do it later than earlier. When you're older and wiser.

• I didn't until I was 18 is that considered late?

• I don't think so, that's late high school/beginning of college. I wouldn't consider that late. Not early but not late I don't think either.

• Never happend so far.