Is it too cliche to say I hate myself?

i don't wanna sound melodramatic or anything but i'm extremily insecure. no matter what i always deep down hate who i am just because i'm never enough, always just average. I never get good grades at school even if i try hard, i make my parents mad and my family hates me, i have no friends that i feel actually love me.. that may sounds like a stupid reason to be depressed an suicidal but i really can't take it i'm just weak. i see happy almost perfectish people everywhere and i know i'll never be close to that... do i give in and end the pain because i really want to

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetheart, you are way too young to give up on life. There are so many opportunities for you to excel; you just have to find it. If you need help in school ask for help. Talk to your teachers and see what you can do. The best thing for you to do is keep on going and get out of your house when you graduate. The world is a beautiful place and you haven't seen much of it yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never end it. You are still very young and have much time to change things

What Guys Said 3

• I can understand how you feel, especially the having no friends part. Your best bet is to simply focus on something you like doing - a hobby or an activity or what not. Get your mind off of everything else.

• Its alright sistah... Its nothing to be necessarily ashamed of. People who seem happy often have problems also.

• Until you learn to love and believe in yourself you can't move on.

What Girls Said 0