Why do you like ur favorite color?

i love blue because it reminds me of my life grandmother :)

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I began liking brown after I joined GAG actually. I selected the "introverted loner" archetype and it gave me the standard profile picture with the guy sitting with the brown background. I then modeled my own profile pictures after that and I quickly grew to like the color because brown symbolizes me very well indeed. Here's what I found about it on the internet:

"The color brown is a serious, down-to-earth color signifying stability, structure and support.

Relating to the protection and support of the family unit, with a keen sense of duty and responsibility, brown takes its obligations seriously. It encourages a strong need for security and a sense of belonging, with family and friends being of utmost importance."

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• PIIINNNKKKKK
    because it's girlyyyyy

But honestly I wear blue more because it matches my eyes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Black, I just look good in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like black because it goes with everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Violet. i don't know why, the color just really appeals to me. i think it might be because most girls look beautiful in violet.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Lavender is pretty 🌸

1|0
    0|0
  • Black and white. Because seriously, nothing can go wrong when you match black and white together, it's easily the best colour to match with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue is my favorite color as well. It has a calming effect.

1|0
    0|0
  • because it reminds me of being free

1|0
    0|0