WHY doesn't A GUY CONFESS HIS LOVE TO A GIRL?

There have been soooo many obvious signs (flirting, touching & sooo much more). I also feel it in my heart that he likes me, but the real question is: Why doesn't a guy express his true feelings? I would appreciate ur answers 😊 Xxoo

UPDATE: Also how many of u guys would admit ur love to ur girl crush? Also The opposite, for girls. Much appreciated❤️❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because he's not sure if you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fear of rejection, usually. Inability to be emotionally vulnerable as perpetuated by our current societal structure. Difficulty vocalizing feelings due to the same societal structure.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he is thinking of what will happen next after he tell u that he loves u as for me if I like a girl she is the first one to know 😂 I don't hide anything like the world won't end of she knew

• Because we're afraid of rejection.
    We don't know with 100% certitude that the particular girl would feel the same way as we do. The consequence could be that we would make a fool out of ourselves and get into unwanted trouble.

• Shittt😒 But what about the ones who are daring?

What Girls Said 0