Can I find girlfriend in girlsaskguys?

Can i find girlfriend in girlsaskguys? Can i find girlfriend in girlsaskguys? <3 <3

ok my main intention in this site learn English better. i dont search a girlfriend here in realty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, it depends on many factors. So let's just say why not?

• true answer finally...

• interesting...

• Yeee this Muslim babez is the gurl of ma dreamz. It must ba fate that led us to found eachother on GaG and this Muslim babez is the bae that i agve always praying for and wishing upon the shooting starz that one day ill find her and here we are 💏👪

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not going to be easy compared to trying your luck on another site.

What Girls Said 18

• This isn't a dating site.
    I wouldn't hope on it.
    People come here to find advice... not to find significant others.
    It has happened in some cases... but it isn't peoples main motive for being here.
    You're better off joining a dating site or trying to put yourself out there in real life.

• Don't hold your breath
    People don't come on here to find romantic relationships on purpose
    It has happened but you should not compare your chances to a few people on here who have found a relationship because their situation was probably unique
    I highly suggest you go to an actual dating website because this website is not a dating website

• too wide explanation for this question. :) thanks. but im not fully serios about that.

• Well this isn't a dating site, but that's not to say that it isn't possible.

• Trust me, you'll have no success.

• Haha you can try and join @Keyspirits I think he'll be veri happiii to be your sensei 👍

• @Keyspirits teach him your ways!

• @Ihav2fart i couodnt even score this HAWT white chix so ma success proves to be a BIC failure 😔

• @Keyspirits But aren't you still traiing with other hawt chix? :D

• A few people have, I think.

• I mean, anything is possible, but I wouldn't count on it. This is a website for those seeking advice, not dates.

• NO! Its GirlsASKGuys Not GirlsDateGuys.

• This is an advice Website, not a dating site. FYI.

• Lol chances are slim, but like what other have said, you'd find no success here.

• Simple answer.. NO.. This is not a dating agency/forum.

• No, that's not what this is for. Try Tinder.

• it's possible but chances are VERY slim since this site is not intended for dating. and like someone else said, why the hell would anyone want a girlfriend or boyfriend on here anyways.

• No you can't, it'll be too weird...

• This isn't a dating site. Don't come here for that sole purpose

• good luck m8 hahaha

• This isn't a dating site. Don't know why people are using it as one

• To be honest, probably not. That is not what this site is for.

What Guys Said 12

• I'd say your chances of finding a successful girlfriend on GAG are slim. Very slim.

Logically speaking...
    --Firstly you'd have to find someone that is a girl. (That narrows down the field)

----Then you have to find a girl in your age range.

------Then you have to find someone who actually wants a relationship... A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP at that. (Considering GAG is an advice forum and not a relationship match site, that narrows down the field A LOT. Many people are taken. Plus a lot of people don't want a long distance relationship)

--------Then you have to find someone who actually notices you, will reply to your messages, and not get creeped out or anything (Which will be difficult, considering how many guys are probably looking for a girlfriend on GAG now, and how many girls get creeped out when someone mentions something like that. Not to mention they have to like your personality... They have to like your looks... etc. etc.)

-----------Then you have to get past the cool-internet-friend stage with them somehow, and not creep them out. (Good luck with that... considering they aren't probably looking for relationships let alone wanting one.)

Let's say you invest time and put effort into talking to a girl and you get along swimmingly. Let's say you are extra adventurous and talk to 40 girls at once and magically get to know them (rare it would happen, but... I guess it is possible?). I said a number like 40 because if you talk with EVERYONE, you'll never emotionally bond with them and there is no way they'll become your girlfriend. The chances of finding something successful, especially if you aren't on here EVERY day, is very small. I didn't even factor in the fact that you are probably far away from each other, which is a big blow to this.

So I don't want to burst anyone's bubble who is looking for something more, but if you came to this website looking for relationships, you are probably best looking at actual dating websites.
    YEAH... there are SOME LDR going on that happened via GAG (*cough cough* "IhavNowhere2Fart" aka @MissNowhere and @Ihav2fart), but they are RARE. Many crushes form but never progress on here.

--------
    TL;DR; Interact with the people in non creepy ways, enjoy the community...
    but if you are looking for a girlfriend...
    it probably won't happen. The chances are small.

Try Tinder, OKCupid, or whatever dating sites there are. Much higher chances there.

• what you say i can't read this

• @MissNowhere 😑

*laughs myself maniacally to sleep at night to hide my crying*

• IhavNowhere2fart <3

• This is an advice site, not a dating forum.

That being said, you'd have more luck in the Türkish version of the website: http://KizlarSoruyor.com

• Date someone IRL.. then you can actually see them?

• nope

````````

• I wouldn't count on it.

• No, didn't you know there are a million other fucking dating/hooking up sites out there?

• Sorry dude... you won't...
    people have but very few, probably 1-5000 users

• Lets face it, the ONLY reason people aren't getting mad at the dude that asked this is because he's good looking in his own right. If he was ugly, the entire website would have taken a shit on him.

• ofcourse you can, but seeing you'd have to travel 1000s of miles to have sex with them, it is not a very efficient option if you ask me

• Nope most girls are already taken
    😏

👻👻 most I have hired 😂

• Maybe, but not likely. Why would you want a girlfriend here anyways? :O

• yes u can find a girlfriend on any website. it's happened many times.

• are you ribbing?

• i'm serious. u'll just have to find a girl here that u get along with real well... i banged like 5 girls from this site