Do you give money to Charity?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes, yeh. usually if im trying to get rid of loose change.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes i have, but i mostly donate to simple things lol
    like girls scouts, and little baseball teams at the mall,

i also helped support a man and his daughter on fundme or whatever its called with my class in 12th grade, we all donated $100, so together it was $3000 for his farm

• I do rarely.

• Yes, plenty of times

• its a known fact only a very small percent of it goes towards the actual cause

• I agree! Charities manipulate and deceive people

• Yea remember the ice bucket one lol

• If i was to give to a cause i would rather buy them something they need , than give money to line the pockets of dishonest people

• No, I shouldn't give my hard earned money to others for free.

• I don't either! I never give to something or someone when i don't actually see how it is benefitting the cause

• Now, now. Le'ts try keep this serious.

• Lol hey, i say that without a smile on my face.

• I barely have any money but I would.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I proudly do.
    Whenever there is a jar around the store, I Give what I can, even if it is a dollar to participate and lend a helping hand. I even Give to the cashiers who are Asking for contributions for whatever Reason for the store deal, putting my name on a card that goes in the window, along with many others as well.
    If it is the Salvation Army deal, I always put in the bins any clothes or things I don't need.
    However, my Favorite is the Humane Society, where I wish they would Ask More in store to Give.
    Good luck. xx

• Nope, because I don't even really have any money of my own 😥 If I did though, I'd give it to charities associated with animals.

• I do, and the amount changes based on how much money I make. I pretty much just donate to issues close to my heart or to causes that come up to me and ask for help.

• Yes I have. An organization devoted to helping trapped North Koreans who want to escape from its goverment. And I also donated to a friend from Philippines for the earthquake back in 2014.

• I don't have money to give to charities.. but i totally will when i get a job.. :)

• Yup, a cancer society, ever since I was 13. It wasn't much back then, but it's something. I couldn't give much now either, but at least the currency exchange would benefit it a lot.

Along with my scouts, we also helped funded lots of families. It's basically like we do a fund raising for a weekend and whatever we managed to get, we give them all. I know it's not much, but at least it helps ease their burden.