How would you react if you were at a wedding and some kid pours fruit punch all over your suit/dress?

You are at a wediing all dressed up looking good when suddenly this random kid comes up to you and pours his fruit punch all over your suit or dress.

Your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one thing if the kid was being a brat and did it intentionally. But if he was running and bumped you and it spilled on me I wouldn't be so upset. Plus if a single lady sees it she might come over and try to help you so then you have an in. And if she saw you being nice and making sure the kid was okay then she would really be in to you from the start.

What Girls Said 4

• I would expect his parents to beat the shit out of him or I would.

Ok, maybe that would be my mean impulse.

I would expect the parents to pay for the dry cleaning of my dress. And I would expect them to dig into the child.

And I would be pissed because I pay for my clothes, get nicely done for this occasion, and shit face mcgee decides to ruin my clothes? I would be very mad if I couldn't get a quick change of appropriate clothing. If I had to buy clothes to finish the ceremony, I would expect the parents to pay for that as well, it's their crappy kid, their responsibility.

• THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T ALLOW CHILDREN AT WEDDINGS!

I'd be pissed. I'd tell the kid it was okay but I'd hate it for the rest of forever.

• I would be very upset. You get all dolled up to go to a wedding and then some bratty kid goes and does that. I would probably not say anything but seriously want to bitch out the kid's parents because A) why is the kid running around in the first place and B) why did no one tell the kid to put down the punch bowl?

I mean I realize kids are kids, but it is very rude behaviour.

• I would be very angry and I would go to the bathroom and try to clean it. If I couldnt I would sit somewhere so no one could See my dirty dress

What Guys Said 5

• Fantasy: jim: "Rko from out of
    nowhere!"

Reality: "why the f**k would you do that you little s**t, go sit down some where and pray to god that this wedding dont turn into your funeral.

If i was had a good day: " hey guys, take good look at this kid, cause you won't recognize him later." *cracks knuckles* "just kidding now go hand me the napkins and get hell out my sight." then ill tell some people what had happen.

• It's an accident: bad luck.

• I don't discriminate, all people r created equal.

I BEAT THE EVER-LOVING SHIT OUT OF HIM AND GET SENT TO JAIL FUCK YEAH!

• In compensation... his mom would have to be my sex slave. :)

• Just so its clear... this is just a joke. A slightly crude one... but just a joke. I don't objectify women like that in reality.

• I would be angry and either try to clean up or just leave the wedding.