Lie to me and, Lie big? Best and biggest lie takes the MHO?

IT'S A GAME
SIMPLE RULE : LIE to me lie big, your lie should be lie even a new born can detect it's a lie.
Let see who can come up with the best, funny, hilarious lie, today..

Try again guys, I need better lies to pick a M. H. O

Most Helpful Girl

• My name is Ali. I am a rhino. I type using the synthetic fingers my zookeepers attached to my hooves and know English through an extensive learning program. Wondering where your taxes go? Right here.

• I knew it BaileyisDarcy and DarcyisBailey, And Ali is your code name you hidden animal agent at the zoo, I have your pic
      176.32.230.3/.../Typing-rhino-Blog.jpg

And soon there will be "wanted" posters everywhere in your name..

• Dammit, he saw through the lie and knew it as truth!
      I must warn my superiors and tell them of my mistake. They will shit down the network. Shut down the program and the taxes will be spent on roads and hospitals and people schooling rather than putting me on the web!

No! Please have mercy and do not shut me down!

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a four way with Marilyn Monroe, Aliyah, Emma Stone and Burt Reynolds.

What Girls Said 2

• I invented the term "Plagiarism".

• I knew it you were a copy cat 😺😼😸😹😻😽😿😾🙀

• Haha. BOOYAHHHHH. See? Who's not so smart now!!! Still TIED, Baby!!! YEAH!!! How could you even THINK that oh wait a minute.

• Donald Trump will be a good president.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a girlfriend

• I have an alien girlfriend

• Mine lives under the sea. I used to go there in a submarine, but now the flux capacitor is broken so I dive. When it gets dark, I just lit up a candle and carry on.

• Yes now you are getting somewhere

• There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

• Watch out Pentagon is continually observing everything, and will mark my question as suspicious...