Can you date a guy smaller than you?

So there is this girl at our college volley team, Drop dead gorgeous according to me. She's like 5'9 150sh pounds, I am just like 120 pounds 5'3 or something, There's Halloween coming and there are gonna be so many parties out and I am trying to find courage to ask her out lol this'd first girl ever to go out with me and first time I might ask someone out. I don't think she've given me any signals yet, When she practice she do smile when she see me sitting in corner lol or I think so. We've talked, I've helped her doing projects and homework and stuff like when she ask for it and we'll she've helped me too like when bus don't come I can count on her maybe because I've went with her together like thrice. But I don't know if its that signals, I always see her talking to far more muscular guys from football team lol and I think I've seen her flirting too but I don't know if I stand a chance here. I am too desperate for her, help?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 inches is kinda a bit difference, but go for it anyways. She may say yes, who knows man. If she does tell me; because a lot of girls are taller than me. That would give me a morale boast as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am planning on it but I don't know

• Did asked her lol we've been texting more often now lol and gonna go Halloween together maybe

• Nice one bro! You're an inspiration to us short guys! 😮

What Girls Said 6

• I'm dating a guy who's smaller than me, so sure I can. a height difference of 6 inches is a bit extreme but hey, anything's possible. Get to know her first, and see where it goes from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh most girls usually don't date guys so much shorter than them. But take the chance, the answer is no till you actually ask. ;) Just don't get your hopes up, maybe she just sees you as a friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I am pretty sure I love her, Can't I convince her?

• Show All
    • Doesn't mean she has to like you. Feelings aren't always reciprocated.

• Why is it have to be men always have to be more bigger, muscular? Lol

• Just go for it and ask her out. Not all women care solely about height I know I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No :/ I would feel uncomfortable... I don't want to feel like I'm physically dominating my man.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? Doesn't mean you are stronger

• It's not about stronger, I would feel masculine next to thim

• tbh i wouldn't date a guy smaller than me as i love wearing heels... & besides i'm already quite small so hard to find someone smaller than me xD.

but i think you should ask her what her type of guy is and stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really liked him, sure. I weigh 122 and I'm 5'5". However, I do tend to favor guys bigger than me. Not say it wouldn't ever happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 5 foot 5 inches short and I attract women, I have attracted a woman that was 6 foot 0 inches tall, we went on a few dates and decided not to pursue anything as the chemistry wasn't there but if you like a girl then ask her out.

1|0
    0|0
    • She's actually bigger than me too lol she got like 30 pounds on me and my arms look like twig

• Who cares? If you like a woman, then go and chase her. If she turns you down, well at least you tried instead of doing nothing.

• Sorry dude, but even tiny women refuse to date me--and im 5'6. So you pretty much have a 0% chance.

1|0
    0|0