What 2 super powers would you like to have and why?

For myself, I would like healing factor and teleportation. I could save people and heal from injuries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time Manipulation.

*Turn back time and Save lives
    * Or Undo regrets
    *Find cures for diseases earlier by traveling in time.

Invisibility

*Obviousy save a life... always
    *Launch an ambush on an enemy with out being detected
    * Scout and enemies hideaway without being detected
    *Get free meals from food outlets... like anyone will miss a slice of pizza... seriously

Most Helpful Guy

• immortality + being as strong as son goku :)

What Girls Said 5

• I want yours lol. I want the healing to stretch to mental illness and emotional pain though, to one up you :')

• Healing is like Wolverine, anything physical is healed including mental illness. Got me on the other part though. Good job lol.

• Ah okay that makes sense :) . Thank-you <3

• Let's go with invisibility and reading minds.

• 1. Break bonds/realities
    2. Insta-gib myself and be able to heal back up later.

• Lmao I feel kinda bad now, cuz like, everyone always has something like "heal everyone, save everything" and I'm just like "I wanna cause as much chaos as possible".

• Manipulate emotions and probably teleportation.

• Flight and invisibility. This way I can travel the world undetected and enjoy a peaceful life. I could also use my flight to help rescue people if needed.

What Guys Said 7

• I want to be able to have a combo power of Telekinesis/Telepathy to help save people.
    And I want the ability to master Kinetic Energy for myself.

• Mine would be moving back and forward in time to talk to my love ones who past and te other will be giving. Anything people need I will give it to them.

• I would take super endurance and super speed. You need the super endurance or the super speed will not work.

• I want shape shifting like in the game prototype but with more control. and dragon ball z powers

• The power to manipulate time And space

• Super smart you can invent them all

• God like physical strength and immortality / invincibility