Fat cats or skinny cats?

Fat cats or skinny cats?

I know most of y'all don't like fat people, so here are cats with different body types lol 💁🏾

Do you guys like thick kitties or slim kitties? 🐱🐈🐯

• Fat cats!
  • Skinny cats!
If you all take this question seriously than you are very cynical.
Stop ranting about obese cats because that is not what I meant at all.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fat cats make better pillows at night! Nothing makes me fall asleep faster than purring and soft fluff!

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 32

• Fat kitty cats 😋 Most of my cats are skinny af so I'm used to them, gimme the fatties, they're cuteee 😄

• I feel bad for the fat cats. They have major health issues but people don't give a fuck because it's "cute". Y'all are sick.

• My cat isn't even that fat he gained weight after getting neutered at the shelter so he's chubby. When he came to the shelter he was malnourished and skinny. I rather for him to be a little chubby than to be malnourished and sickly. This was a silly question that was meant to be taken lightly. No need to insult me. I did nothing...

• Fat cats <3 (I mean, not unhealthily fat, but big poofy cats are great)

• ALL OF THEM!!!

• People that think it's nice or funny to have an obese cat like that should be banned from having any pets at all... that's fucking sad! Being fat poses a health risk on all living creatures, not just humans... Poor cats, it's all stupid humans fault why they even get to that stage. ~disgust~.

a fit active cat or a normal weight playful cat.. all are better than a stupid human that has overly fed a poor cat.

• I wasn't talking about an obese cat. I was talking about a slightly chubby cat with a slight pudge, like my cat.

• *sigh* sorry then

• My cat was malnourished and bone thin when I first got him when he was first brought him in the shelter. I rather for him to be chubby than skinny and underfed like the people who first owned him. He also gained a bit of weight after he was neutered from the shelter that we got him. Sorry that I am such a horrible person.

• Both. I've only ever known skinny cats (my cat Jagger is skinny he's just huge as well) but I do like chubby cats as well. Some breeds just don't look right without a bit of meat on their bones.

• Yeah the orange cats are so cute when chubby

• My grandmas cat is half way between fat and skinny (hoping she doesn't lose anymore weight) and has dementia, her head is permanently tilted now from a stroke, and can see only in light and shadow now. (Eighteen yr old cat). Kum-On always looked so much better when she was a little jiggly.

My friends cat is a skinny little thing. It's only eight months old and lives indoors, it eats all day so you'd expect it to be big, but it's absolutely tiny. And evil. It's name is Angel but it's the devils spawn I swear.

• Sounds adorable!

• Haha I like slim kitties. =) They're easier to manhandle. xD

• Normal cats tbh.. Obesity or underweight is unhealthy for all animals, humans and cats included, so I would never let my pet get to either of those extremes.

• I like cats that look fat due to being extremely fully like my silly lily.^^
    http://i.imgur.com/8Y43hwZ.jpg

• awwww the fat cats look more cuddly !!!

• Healthy fat cats <3 I have a fat orange tabby and a stocky black cat. They are the cutest <3 <3 <3

• I like all cats but chubby ones are cuter in my opinion. But you shouldn't let your cat get obese like the last picture :/

• Fat cats owners scare me more than the cats themselves.

• Lol why? 😄

• Extremely skinny cats and extremely overweight cats just makes sad because their owners (if they have any) are neglecting to take care of them. I have a cat, I love her to pieces and would never fail to care for her 😺

• That's great 😇

• Fat cats!

But I love cats in general, so. :)

• Oh I just adore cats! and I voted for "Fat cats" but I think the proper term would be chubby or healthy cats! And yeah weirdly enough, people don't like fat or even chubby people but when it comes to pets and babies chubby looks more cute :)

• It might just be me who's weird, but I don't find animal abuse cute.

• Rather for a cat to be slightly chubby than malnourished. When I got my cat, (which is in my cover photo) back in 2011, he was malnourished because his owners weren't feeding him enough. Anyway this was just a silly question 😁

• Im obviously talking about fat cats, not the chubby. Im of course not blaming you for anything, or something like that :)

• I know it's totally cool!

• chubby animals or so cute. I love them so much

• ALL CATS!!!

• I think fat cats r so cute and fun to snuggle with

• Fat? Skinny? BOTH!!!

• Fat cats! Im trying to make my cat as fat as the cat on the third picture😁😏

• The fat ones in those pictures look adorable! I'm so not a cat person and would never ever get a cat (cats hate me, and I somewhat dislike them)

last pic tho... so huggable

• My preference is no cats.

• Give me those fat snuggly cuties!!! 😍

• Lol I like all cats, both fat or skinny
    Are both cute :p

• Fat cats for sure lol :) <3

• Dogs. Lol.

• Awh look at the little chubby wubby love bubby 😍

• Cats, like humans, aren't meant to be fat...

• Not obese just chubby. Rather for my cat to be chubby than malnourished and thin like he was when we got him.

• Fat cats! Dem cuties :3.

• More from Girls
    2