Do you find Beyonce Attractive?

Simple question really, do you find her attractive, Idon't I'm sorry but she is not my type
Do you find Beyonce Attractive?

She's too skinny and has weird features... I think rihanna or nicki minaj are hot, but bey is ugly in my opinion, I don't get the hype with her...

• Yes, She's hot, my bey
    Vote A
  • Meh, She's not bad
    Vote B
  • No, She's ugly, she fugly
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She has a masculine face too, I'm sorry but Riri is much better

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a great body, I feel like her face is only pretty with makeup. You're right that Rihanna is prettier.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Of course rihanna is prettier but borning asf live and can't perfeorm or sing for shit beyonce is a true talent a legend for her passion and performance its not her responsiblity to be the "prettiest: or have all men in love with her she has jay sooo...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always thought she was beautiful ever since I first saw her in commercials singing The Proud Family theme song. She's got exotic but simple beauty, and I like how her hair complements her skintone in a unique way... it's like she's always glowing. I personally like her look a lot more than Rihanna or Nicki Minaj, but both of them are beautiful too.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's alright, I think Rihanna is way more beautiful.

1|1
    0|0
  • Her body is wicked but I'm not crazy about her face. she's okay. Worst pictures you could use for sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought you would say the other way round, She seems to have a ok face, but bad body in my opinion...

Nicki minaj is what every guy wants,

• How is her body bad? 😅

Haha yeah she has a killer body too.

• I would marry that woman if I could <3

0|0
    0|0
  • She's definitely not ugly. She's a pretty gorl, but I don't get the hype surrounding her.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've never found her attractive.
    i just look at faces and hers doesn't do much for me. i think tinashe is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. Nice body, beautiful face.

Bad pictures though..

0|0
    0|0
  • She thinks she's all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's good looking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• attractive sure. but i don't find her especially hot. like i wouldn't be into her if i ran into her a bar or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Biatché is not very attractive. Nicki Minge is even worse.

Rihanna is beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean she's not ugly but she certainly isn't the goddess a lot of people trat her as

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not particularly attracted to her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do I like her music? Not at all... but would I drop everything I'm doing in my life currently given the opportunity to have sex with her? Absolutely

0|0
    0|1
  • She's very good-looking, but not my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very attractive to me. Isn't she like in her thirties or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my sweetheart, you just found awkward pictures of her that don't do her justice. She's really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to find her very attractive, but less so as time goes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not attractive at all, and just knowing that she's such a skank only makes her less appealing.

0|0
    1|1
  • she is alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have internet in stars, but she looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's supposedly curvaceous.. but, i don't see it

0|0
    0|0
  • she's like 40 thats too old and has two kids by two different guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's extremely overrated, although I do like her hips lol. I'd take Alicia Keys anyday. She's much classier, has a nicer face, and I like her music more.

0|1
    0|0