Do you find Beyonce Attractive?

Simple question really, do you find her attractive, Idon't I'm sorry but she is not my type
Do you find Beyonce Attractive?

She's too skinny and has weird features... I think rihanna or nicki minaj are hot, but bey is ugly in my opinion, I don't get the hype with her...

• Yes, She's hot, my bey
    54% (19)24% (7)41% (26)Vote
  • Meh, She's not bad
    40% (14)41% (12)41% (26)Vote
  • No, She's ugly, she fugly
    6% (2)35% (10)18% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She has a masculine face too, I'm sorry but Riri is much better

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a great body, I feel like her face is only pretty with makeup. You're right that Rihanna is prettier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I've always thought she was beautiful ever since I first saw her in commercials singing The Proud Family theme song. She's got exotic but simple beauty, and I like how her hair complements her skintone in a unique way... it's like she's always glowing. I personally like her look a lot more than Rihanna or Nicki Minaj, but both of them are beautiful too.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's alright, I think Rihanna is way more beautiful.

1|1
    0|0
  • Her body is wicked but I'm not crazy about her face. she's okay. Worst pictures you could use for sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought you would say the other way round, She seems to have a ok face, but bad body in my opinion...

Nicki minaj is what every guy wants,

• How is her body bad? 😅

Haha yeah she has a killer body too.

• She's definitely not ugly. She's a pretty gorl, but I don't get the hype surrounding her.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've never found her attractive.
    i just look at faces and hers doesn't do much for me. i think tinashe is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would marry that woman if I could <3

0|0
    0|0
  • She thinks she's all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. Nice body, beautiful face.

Bad pictures though..

0|0
    0|0
  • She's good looking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13