Which parent are you closer to?

• Mum
  • Dad
  • Other/results
Only 7 more votes to make it 100 😝😉😜

Most Helpful Guy

• my dad definitley i still love my mom a lot but i am just closer to my dad

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously my mum.

We have this "mind our business" thing and we never interfere with each other's work and stuffs, unless I ask her for help or vice versa. Although we don't have that time to communicate much (she has work, I have school) and yeah, arguments are pree inevitable lol 😅 Our relationship weren't always good seeing as how little time we have for each other, but it's okay.. I mean, it's gonna be better someday.

What Guys Said 17

• My dad.
    Top admiration.
    The breadwinner.
    The housecleaner.
    The educator.
    Child raiser.
    House handiman and chef excellence.
    While still getting masters after masters under his belt.
    We have 24hrs in a day , he uses his 24hrs better than some people would have if they were to have 48 hrs in a day.

• To be honest neither.

• My father likes to build stuff and likes to teach me, problem is I learn and then I never want to go again I hate construction when it is not needed. I just learn it because I think it would come in handy. As a result my dad does not like me all that much. My mom loves me.

• I'm definitely closer to my mom.

• My dad is dead, so I kinda had to choose Mum.

• My mum :)
    although i didn't have much of a choice lol :(

• Neither but if I had to choose, my dad actually listens to what I have to say sometimes.

• I was a lot closer to my Mom but they are both gone now.

• I don't know... they're both too far away for me to measure the distance

• Perfectly equal, both in different ways. :D

• I missed my dad I haven't seen him for 3 years that's the reason of why I choose mama

• Both. . . . .

• Dad for any sport thing/ adventure type thing, mom for mostly everything else

• My parents are divorced and I live with my mother so yeah

• To your mom

• Neither, but kind of like 30% my dad, 30% his dad, 20% my mom and 20% "weirdo".

• The fact that u said mum not mom made he happy xD

• Haha, you're welcome 😊. I get sick of seeing people write mom on here too.

What Girls Said 19

• As a child I was 100% absolutely a daddy's girl. He taught me to build fires, hunt, fight, throw a ball, drive (via lessons with the lawn mower lol) and has just in general been a good guy. He's the one you go to when you're in trouble and want to be heard before you get your head bit off lol

My mother and I share a love of horses and we get along great in the saddle but on the ground... not so much.

Now I'm out on my own and it's more even between them.

• My mom. I don't tell everything to my parents, but she was always very real with me, was a person I could always vent to, and went out of her way to show she loved me and cared about me. She taught me mostly everything I know and always knew what to do when things got tough. Any sadness or disappointment on her face was an instant dagger to me, and she was my security in the face of trouble. I love my father too, but he isn't a very good people-person and has a habit of letting his professor nature blur what it means to be a father and he exaggerates the truth a lot and makes empty promises. But I know he's there for me too, and he's all I have now.

• Literally neither. Father is not a part of my life, and my mother and me we're not close AT ALL, we have a horrible relationship.

• I can talk to mum easier. But neither really.

I've lived with dad my whole life and it feels like we barely know each other. I've only known mum the last couple years and we almost finish each other's sentences yet.

I'm not any closer to either. And that doesn't mean I was ever close to begin with.

• I'm living with my dad, so dad

It was easier to come out with my mom... so I don't know, sometimes I prefer my mom, other times I prefer my father

• My dad, my mom is a dead beat.

• I'm closest with my mother.

• Definitely my mom. I'm a mama's girl all the way.

• i don't feel particular close to either since they're both super strict, but i'd say my mom of the two

• I couldn't possibly choose between them. I love and need both of them.

• My mom is basically perfect. My dad is a big *No*

• Probably my dad.. both maybe I don't know

• I was always closer to my father. Mom basically ignored me.

• i've always been a daddy's girl

• I love both my parents and get along with them but I've always been a bit closer to my Dad.

• I'm closer to my mom

• I live with my mom, but I am still close to both of my parents.. But my dad understands me a lot more than my mom does.

• My mum. :)

• My dad has never been there. Gave me up on at a very young age. My mom raised me by herself so our bond is overwhelming. She is the strongest, most loving woman I know. I can only hope to be half the woman she is in my life time.