Your thoughts after this video?

Wow.

If you watched it all. Clap Clap XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Would bang/10... no homo xD

Most Helpful Girl

• ok I'm sorry, was that a glue stick at the start? 😂😂😂

he already has a feminine face though, even before he started. this would be interesting on someone with more masculine features.

this is crazy though. ill be on the street questioning every person i see in my mind now haha :P

What Guys Said 4

• What are we supposed to think? Frankly, it doesn't matter because, in a sexual scenario, if there's no vajayjay, Mr. Weiner is not happy. So, it's pointless to cross-dress unless you want to do it because of some fucked up need to do so.

• the guys was feminine to begin with :P

• Only works cause he's Asian.

• If you're ever in doubt about whether it's a guy or a girl look at their hands. If their ring finger is longer than their index it's a guy. If their index is longer than the ring finger it's a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• WOW! He is certainly an artist with make-up! He makes a very pretty girl. But I'm not sure what's going on with the double eyebrow thing? It's like an additional eyebrow line below the eyebrow and above the eye shadow? :/ Is this a new trend or something?

• My thoughts:... wow... that's kind of amazing in a talented type of way... but also wow it's awful to deceive people... saaaaaad...

• also i'd definitely know it's a guy if i saw him walking down the street... like that...
      I say it's sad, because most guys wouldn't be able to tell the difference xD hehe...

• now i get y guys have trust issues and how they can't trust girls with makeup