Do you like reddit? Do you become offended when people don't like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it!

i use it for a few things. some of communities there are ok but the rest of the people there are nothing but SJW haters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like reddit, browse some subreddits when I've got some extra time. There are subreddits on virtually every topic which is pretty cool. I don't care if someone doesn't like it. It's not like I own it or anything. I mostly lurk, didn't like it it first so everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• I rarely use it

• What's "reddit"? 😅

• This guy "disowning" you really did number on you, eh?

• LOL. It just bothers me that an entire group of guys are now talking shit about me. But as far as the general reddit vs tumblr, I let it go. He obviously is uneducated on tumblr and they are two very different sites so definitely not even worth arguing about. I'm honestly just procrastinating right now.

• Thanks. I like your beard and nose by the way.

• You like my nose?
      First time I've been told that in my entire life. Lol
      Thank you.

• I have opened reddit. It's confusing AF 😒

• been there a couple times, didn't like it. the layout is plain and sucks.

What Girls Said 4

• I've been on Reddit before but I don't like it that much. Seems sorta meh to me. I don't like the layout either. I don't become offended if people don't like it either.

• I don't like the layout and couldn't get into it. I'm usually more offended by people who like reddit tbh.

• It's alright, there's some good stuff there... I'm not a hardcore user though.

• It's wutever. I don't particularly care for it. I don't mind if others like or dislike it.