Is it true you should never live in the past?

It's the most painful fo all or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should never live in the past or future really. Just focus on the present. Past you can't do anything about, and you can't create a good future for yourself either if you live in it before you get there. Both are stages of illusion and control. Its only the here and now that you have any control over.

• If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. You can't control the future, but you should plan for it because that is the best way to make it happen.

• @abc3643 As someone who has grown up on a farm, this feels and sounds familiar :). (The youtube vid)

• Yeah, exactly!!

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont completely agree. a lot of people do though which i respect and understand, but for me, my past is much too linked with who i am in the present, so ill never ignore that part of me.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, of course it's true lady!.

• No comment.

• Yes, present is a present. And living in the present gives you your past and you future

What Girls Said 1

• That's what Rafiki says.
    We all know how completely relevant Disney is to all aspects of our lives.