Who's going to win the Rugby World Cup?

• Australia 🇦🇺
  • New Zealand 🇳🇿
  • Argentina 🇦🇷
  • South Africa 🇿🇦

Most Helpful Guy

• I was backing Ireland to win and look how that turned out? So I am not the best judge here, but I am backing Australia. They've come up against three very good teams in England, Wales and Scotland and been victorious in all their matches.

People will say that the Wallabies were fortunate against Scotland but the character the men showed, the endurance and the technical ability they showed to squeeze out the win, when previous Aussie teams have never managed to win a quarter final match where they were trailing at half-time says a lot about those men.

Regardless of who wins the World Cup for me the biggest success story was seeing Japan beat South Africa.

• Japan did really well for their stands, I really wasn't expecting them to win any more games after they beat South Africa, I just assumed it was a fluke

• They sure did, it was fantastic to see Japan put themselves on the map within Rugby Union, I just hope they are able to capitalize on this World Cup and investment is made into the game back in Japan, so more people can play Rugby and hopefully one day help Japan become a more potent force within the game.

• They shouldn't have won against Scotland that was not a penalty, they play Wales who didn't have anywhere near their full strength and England lol what can I say they were awful this World Cup and i find it hilarious they are the first host to not get out of group stages. Any tho I agree Australia got it, tho I think Argentina will shock everyone tho the way they playing

Most Helpful Girl

• Rooting for Aussie! 🇦🇺

What Guys Said 12

• Yeap, New Zealand seems to have come with massive force from nowhere. Still pissed Scotland didn't go through that would've been cool.

• I just hope New Zealand hasn't peaked too early.

It would have been awesome if Scotland beat Australia

• Yeah my fears exactly too

• Who ever wins, we loose... and by we I mean those poor sods who are fed up of hearing about it everywhere. It's a bunch of men you don't personally know being vastly overpaid for running about with a little ball. Why the hell do thousands of people wan to watch that?

• Because those men are attractive (to women) and it sort of unites the country for a month or two every few years

• Well since I am a New Zealand person I say New Zealand will win. 😀

• Australia and New Zealand are tied haha

• Oh are they haha. I have only been following the New Zealand games closely so I did not know that they were tied!!! It does not surprise me lol. It is mostly likely to come to a New Zealand and Australia final.

• My all time favorites are New Zealand and Australia ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1bOQgsa_Cc

• I live in Australia so... Ausie, Ausie, Ausie

I also know absolutely nothing about rugby

• New Zealand, I hope.

Australia should never have beaten Scotland, it was an outrageous refeering blunder.

• As a Scot myself, it would be obvious that I am still bitterly outraged at Australia beating our arses at the last minute... 😠

But I don't know who I will support, but I have liked New Zealand so far, so I think they will have my support now.

• I say the All Blacks win. But the Wallabies did beat them in the Rugby Championship earlier this year, so who knows.

I'm still totally upset because of Australias "victory" over Scotland. Useless ref...

• I have S. African friends so I support S. Africa.

• either the Aussies or the Kiwis

• America all the way

• Australia and New Zealand final

What Girls Said 4

• I'd love for my country (SA) to win buuuut I don't think it will happen. We play very poorly and we can be very lucky that we won against Wales cause we didn't play good. Anyways I'd go with New Zealand but I wish it was SA :'(

• You never know, there have been a few upsets this World Cup

• Not Wales that's for sure, good effort though guys, good effort :)

• France is out? x_x
    Mmm well, I'll go with New Zealand because they have an amazing haka :p

• Australia
    ...