Would you rather say the truth or a lie to someone about anything?

I am the type of person that is too honest and everything I feel I just have to say it good or bad. So I would go with the truth.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to be honest but I have been attacked too many times because of it (online not in real life). But screw it, I am not sugar coating anything just to prevent hurt fee fees. However, I only offer honest advice if people are looking for honest advice. If they don't I just ignore them.

What Guys Said 4

• I want to say the "truth" but sometimes you're better off not saying it if you want to void trouble. So, in some cases it's better to avoid pointing out the obvious.

• I can't stand the type of person that says "I'm just honest" or "I just say it how it is", blah blah blah, regardless of whether it is good or bad, complimentary or hurtful. Wake up people. Life isn't black and white, of course you don't want to lie to anyone, but you can't just live by "I just tell you how it is" either. People are different, situations are different and you have to adjust yourself and your approach accordingly, often that means sugarcoating, but just as often that means being blunt and honest. It's about having empathy and compassion, it's about caring about the effect your having on other human beings - it's called being human. Anyone who says, "fuck it, I'll just tell you how it is, full stop." Are harmful and quite frankly can go and fuck themselves.

The world isn't black and white folks, you really should try climbing up on the fence every once and a while, and just shut-up, listen and observe. You don't always have to have an opinion. It's nice to be nice.

• Wow!! You must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. LOL! 😂😂

• depends on the situation

• Depends what benefits me in short term.

What Girls Said 2

• Truth all the way. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm blunt and honest as fuck, which often gets me in trouble, but I'll never join the sugarcoaters party, that's not how I roll. Even if I wanted to lie (which I don't), I'm not good at it anyways.

• Better to receive the naked truth than the wrapped up beautifully lie.

So yeah, truth it is.

• I totally agree by the way I hope you know its me PrettyRican with a different name. Hiiiii girly 💋

• ahah I didn't knew who the asker was 😅 I don't click into questions 🙊

But heyyyy welcome back! 😄

• Thank You!! 😊