Washing machine at my apartment took $1.50 and never gave it back, I tried to tell the manager. Should I let it go?

I live with my mom it's her apartment and I lost $1.50 in the apartment machine Sunday and the machine never gave it back I told the manager the next day and she told me to come back at 10:30 am and then when I came at 10:30 am she told me to come back at 5pm but I have an appointment at 3:50 and I take the bus so it's an hour to get there and get back

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. Most of the time the apartment doesn't give refunds on the machines. Usually there is a number on machine you can call once you give the address and model number of the machine that took your money. Then you will get issued a check. It takes a while to get I hear so when that used to happen to me during my days I just took the loss.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the principle. Get the money. Why does the Mgr keep pushing you off?

• I don't know

• Keep showing up to face her when you can then.

• I went there twice and she kept saying the people never showed up

What Guys Said 3

• just go back after your appointment. no biggie.

• I don't know what time I'll be home I'm taking the bus

• that's kinda shitty. I guess good thing it wasn't too much, but still, the principle of the matter.

• I went back twice

• Let it go. It's $1.50

• I'm unemployed

• How much is it going to cost to go back and get it? You say you have to take the bus. Sometimes machines take money, it sucks but it happens.

• It cost $5 for a day pass

• It's trivial but you should call the vendor of the machine unless the management actually owns it

• Management owns it

• Oh you mean the manager

• Yes...

What Girls Said 0